The Student Room Group

Do you have a "type"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr JB

:confused:
Who is he?
Yeah, I'd say someone who's like 6'4, has a beard, is respectful, funny, intelligent, likes the same music and has the same interests as me.

In reality though, I've never dated anyone who fits that description, if I get on well with someone, I'm not really bothered :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by EllainKahlo
Nope. Funnily enough, every guy's I had a crush on has looked completely different. The same goes for all the guys I've been attracted to. If I had to pick characteristics which the majority of them shared, the average guy would probably be 5'9 with long hair. That's about it :smile: I'm a sucker for long hair definitely.

hello

Posted from TSR Mobile

Made me smile :colondollar:

Thank you :love:
Original post by RobML
I'm just as pure :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: you aint man
Reply 25
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:rofl: you aint man

Why? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. Funnily enough, every guy's I had a crush on has looked completely different. The same goes for all the guys I've been attracted to. If I had to pick characteristics which the majority of them shared, the average guy would probably be 5'9 with long hair. That's about it :smile: I'm a sucker for long hair definitely.

haha someone else is too! my boyfriend's hair is a meme on a site we frequent
Curly hair
Brown eyes
Doesn't wear loads of makeup
😍😍😍
Also a sexy smile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Long hair as in shaggy long hair, or just "surfer look"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just aint
Reply 30
Original post by toonervoustotalk
You just aint

I will be one day :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr JB
Mine would be:

5 ft 8
Brown hair but with 4 blonde strands blending in (has to be exactly 4 - one for each season of the year)
Likes to wear loads of makeup and frequently makes silly clown noises
Super obese to the extent that I have to roll her around the house on her side
:smile:

Eh, bit short for my taste and you lost me from makeup. After that it gets worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're all intelligent individuals and have messy and voluminous hair :love: . I just love hair like that, I think I may have a hair fetish. I tend to prefer "handsome" guys rather than "hot" guys, if that makes sense?
My type is white girls, especially ones with blonde hair and blue or green eyes. :coma: White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :sad:
Reply 34
Original post by drowzee
They're all intelligent individuals and have messy and voluminous hair :love: . I just love hair like that, I think I may have a hair fetish. I tend to prefer "handsome" guys rather than "hot" guys, if that makes sense?

hello

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes

Blonde or light-mid brown hair. Preferably naturally curly. It's beautiful.
Preferably blue or green eyes but doesn't matter that much.
Thin.
Shorter than me or my height.
B cup tits.
Natural look - doesnt wear too much make up. No fake things like fake tan or fake lashes or any of that mess.
Classy (No trashiness in behaviour or clothing, swearing/loudness is also a turn off)
Kind, helpful, caring
Loves animals, music, film, literature, art
Cares about human rights issues/socially aware
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by phoenixsilver
Eh, bit short for my taste and you lost me from makeup. After that it gets worse.

Also, I forgot the bit where she has to make peppa pig noises to wake me up for work in the morning :smile:
Reply 37
Reply 38
Petite brunette, wear skirts/dresses, cultivated, fit arse, funny, slightly weird.
Original post by RobML
I will be one day :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very long away though :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending