The Student Room Group

How long do you think it will be before Corbyn shares a platform with ISIS?

He has voiced his support for Islamic terror on a number of occasions so how long do you think it will be?
Reply 1
What's up with all these stupid questions being posted in TSR lately? Are they putting something in the water supply???
Reply 2
Jermey Corbyn, more like Jihad Corbyn, amirite? Anyone?
Reply 3
Original post by AzimH
What's up with all these stupid questions being posted in TSR lately? Are they putting something in the water supply???

A perfectly reasonable question since he has shared platforms with all kinds of terrorists and organisations.
Why you gotta be salty for? Just be happy for the man
lol awks

get a life
Reply 6
Well I had a bet on how long it would take a right wing re**rd to make a stupid comment about Jeremy Corbyn.

I had my bets on a day.. but you've clearly surpassed that/
Reply 7
Original post by queen-bee
Why you gotta be salty for? Just be happy for the man

I am happy for him, I persuaded people to vote for him, I am just curious when he intends to stand side by side with ISIS.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
He is probably already in talks with them.
He is a dusgusting traitor,and a muslim supporter. he wants to make this country an islamic sharia country.
If we're talking about inviting war criminals to Downing Street then David Cameron is way ahead of Corbyn!

Reply 10
Original post by Lotud191
He is probably already in talks with them.
He is a dusgusting traitor,and a muslim supporter. he wants to make this country an islamic sharia country.

*Facepalm level over 9000*
Reply 11
Corbyn? More like Cor byn Laden. :bban:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending