The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think a lot of 'non-white' countries could use a bit of cultural diversity. The ones with archaic views might be made more liberal and open.
Who will make my authentic Indian curry? :frown:
Britain will drop from 7th in the world to 20th in no time. Our Central banker is a Canadian for pete sake.

Your racism has made you delusional.
Original post by Ed's Balls

or my sticky ribs with plum sauce?
Original post by Ed's Balls

A British person. Are you saying that Indian restaurants are using secret recipes?
Reply 6
Most large business will leave because they need people from overseas to work in the UK. Nigel Farage's wife will have to go back to Germany.
Original post by RayApparently
I think a lot of 'non-white' countries could use a bit of cultural diversity. The ones with archaic views might be made more liberal and open.

Spoken like a true anti-white
Original post by Maker
Most large business will leave because they need people from overseas to work in the UK.

True, the owners of corporations make much of their annual income from cheap labour.
Original post by JackHorner222
A British person. Are you saying that Indian restaurants are using secret recipes?

British people should only cook traditional British things because otherwise it's called being culturally diverse :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by RayApparently

That is quite funny
True, the owners of corporations make much of their annual income from cheap labour.

haha yes software developers, doctors, nurses, programmers, bankers are cheap labour.
Reply 12

Not really, most international businesses need to move their workers around the world if their expertise is needed in a particular country.

Its common for City workers to be posted to different countries. My brother in law was posted to Japan for a few years which is why my nephew was born in Tokyo.
Reply 13
Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
Europe for Everyone

amiright
Original post by demx9
That is quite funny

Is it?
Spoken like a true anti-white

I cannot possibly comprehend what part of my post was 'anti-white'.
Good luck staffing your NHS is you get rid of/stop immigration into your country
Original post by silverbolt
Good luck staffing your NHS is you get rid of/stop immigration into your country

And also reverse it, if possible.
My aunty would have to return to the US despite living here since she was three years old, as she only has American citizenship and a UK visa not dual-citizenship. :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by demx9
Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
Europe for Everyone

amiright

Yorkshire for Yorkshiremen (and women)

Latest

Trending

Trending