The Student Room Group

Nothing looks SEXIER on a girl than a LEATHER JACKET

I think most men would agree that nothing looks sexier on a woman than a good quality leather jacket. Nothing. I know of no other article of clothing that draws men's eyes to a woman than a leather jacket. Biker jackets and bomber jackets are the best, and the thicker, the heavier the leather the better. Nothing else a woman can wear can make an average looking girl look so extraordinary. No other article of clothing on a woman arouses a man's interest than a leather jacket.

Don't ask me why, but this is true. Ask any man.

Thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

dat animal skin gets your motors running
Reply 2
Original post by Dodge-Slant-6

This one disagrees.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
dat animal skin gets your motors running

Most every fella I know would agree with me on this one.....Not all, mind you, but most would definitely give two thumbs up to a lady in a leather jacket.
Reply 4
Nah I think women in leather leggings (especially if they got the body shape for it) or leather pencil skirts look 😍
Leather trousers, or leather jeans (even better) are all pretty damn sexy too. German girls have no qualms about wearing leather anything, but almost every girl on a Saturday night out, I noticed, was dressed in black leather jeans. Might be a little too much leather for a British girl, but they still can do themselves a favour and sport a leather jacket if they're too shy to wear tight leather jeans.
You mean you have a fetish for leather jackets.
Reply 7
as a girl, I got to admit leather does look good on girls - definitely, but they gotta be able to pull it off.
Original post by sorafdfs
You mean you have a fetish for leather jackets.

Trust me on this one. 90% of guys can't resist a woman dressed in a leather jacket. If you don't believe me, ask your boyfriend.
Original post by ZuluK
as a girl, I got to admit leather does look good on girls - definitely, but they gotta be able to pull it off.

Here's another tip for you, ladies. Time after time, I have seen pretty plain, average looking girls, completely change their game around to sex symbol status just by wearing a good quality leather jacket. Something about that look just hooks men. I wish I knew what it does to guys, but you should take my word on this one.
Reply 10
I'm a guy and I sometimes wear a leather jacket, am I of the homosex now?
I think most men would agree that nothing looks sexier on a woman than a good quality leather jacket. Nothing. I know of no other article of clothing that draws men's eyes to a woman than a leather jacket. Biker jackets and bomber jackets are the best, and the thicker, the heavier the leather the better. Nothing else a woman can wear can make an average looking girl look so extraordinary. No other article of clothing on a woman arouses a man's interest than a leather jacket.

Thoughts?

I think every girl should have a leather jacket for a everyday causal look, but also have leather leggings for weekends.
....And they never go out of style. Ladies have been wearing leather biker or bomber jackets since the 1940s.
Reply 13
Here's another tip for you, ladies. Time after time, I have seen pretty plain, average looking girls, completely change their game around to sex symbol status just by wearing a good quality leather jacket. Something about that look just hooks men. I wish I knew what it does to guys, but you should take my word on this one.

guys wearing leather would turn pretty much any girl on lool. unless its Ross from Friends with the trousers. :wink:
in my case it would be more like trying to polish a turd...i look ridiculous in a leather jacket.
Original post by sherlockfan
in my case it would be more like trying to polish a turd...i look ridiculous in a leather jacket.

I doubt that 100%........I've never seen you before, but I'd bet £1000 you'd look very attractive in a good quality leather jacket. Trust me on this one. Ask any guy.
I doubt that 100%........I've never seen you before, but I'd bet £1000 you'd look very attractive in a good quality leather jacket. Trust me on this one. Ask any guy.

Trust me on this one. Some girls just don't look good no matter what they wear.
Reply 17

Savage
Original post by Shadez
Savage

true. a piece of clothing can only do so much. it's like when you see something on a model or a mannequin and you think 'that looks great' and then you try it on and you're like :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)

Don't say that it isn't true. Every woman can be beautiful if they really want to be. It all starts simply by believing in yourself. If you believe in yourself you radiate beauty and confidence. Eat healthy, exercise, get the right amount of sleep, drink lots of water, practice good hygiene, develop productive habits, nurture a positive attitude, dress well, and voila, a beautiful swan will always emerge from a duckling. It is that simple.

Quick Reply

Latest