The Student Room Group

Personal statement help!

Hi guys, I am starting to write my personal statement (for dentistry) and I was wondering if it was worth putting in stuff about DofE as its already mentioned in my ucas.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by dentist1751
Hi guys, I am starting to write my personal statement (for dentistry) and I was wondering if it was worth putting in stuff about DofE as its already mentioned in my ucas.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

If you have something meaningful to say about then you could mention it, but please try to limit how much you say on it because universities will be much more interested in subject-related extracurriculars. If you can't think of anything useful to say about it then just leave it - you're not under any obligation to talk about these things.
Reply 2
Original post by Plagioclase
If you have something meaningful to say about then you could mention it, but please try to limit how much you say on it because universities will be much more interested in subject-related extracurriculars. If you can't think of anything useful to say about it then just leave it - you're not under any obligation to talk about these things.

Yeah, I have nothing much to write on it apart from teamwork so I am considering in taking it out.

Quick Reply

Latest