The Student Room Group

1 in 5 Syrians say Islamic State is a good thing

Scroll to see replies

Someone PM when they find a way to blame this on white privilege.
Original post by Fango_Jett
Someone PM when they find a way to blame this on white privilege.

will do :biggrin:
Original post by BaconandSauce
so far you've been wrong about everything so no change there bill

But no they didn't they made it into Spain and parts of the Balkans and were then thrown out again

But regardless it's not going to end well

but it seems you are too shortsighted to see this

All peace and love. Dubais a lovely place.
Original post by Bill_Gates

I know right

Makes you wonder why so many Muslims are running in the opposite direction from it

As long as you stick to the tourist areas.
Reply 25
Original post by TimGB
I don't see your logic on the final point. Surely the 20% of Syrians who are ISIS supporters are more likely to stay in Syria, while the 80% who no longer feel safe in their country will be the ones to leave. It's unlikely that these people, who think their country is much better with ISIS, are going to be the ones fleeing from it, because they feel that their lives have become better.

They could think IS are a force for good but are fleeing Syria to escape Assad.
I know right

Makes you wonder why so many Muslims are running in the opposite direction from it

Original post by Fango_Jett
As long as you stick to the tourist areas.

Agreed with the tourist part but it's the same for the UK lol.

Running in the opposite direction since they're barred from entry! UK shouldn't of got involved in Syria and supported Assads resignation through democratic means but nope.

Good old Russia had to step in.
Probably because they don't want to feed and clothe a large amount of unskilled people in. Oh wait but we say that we're heartless demons who might as well have personally drowned little boys.
So much for the ummah
UK shouldn't of got involved in Syria and supported Assads resignation through democratic means but nope.

Good old Russia had to step in.

Completely agree

we should not have any involvement in muslims countries and I'd rather we cut all ties and dealings with them

Let them see what it's like having Russia or China as their 'friend'
Why are people focusing on the 1 in 5? The majority of Syrians don't think that IS is good. That's why they're fleeing Syria.
Completely agree

we should not have any involvement in muslims countries and I'd rather we cut all ties and dealings with them

Let them see what it's like having Russia or China as their 'friend'

Disagree with cutting all ties, you should do business with the whole world. It's all about oil at the end of the day.

I feel sorry for the refugees especially with young children. But Europe clearly never played a smart card here. Elites will only work out of their own interests (greed).
Original post by horsewithnoname
Why are people focusing on the 1 in 5? The majority of Syrians don't think that IS is good. That's why they're fleeing Syria.

i like your display pic :smile:
i like your display pic :smile:

Yours isn't bad either...
Disagree with cutting all ties, you should do business with the whole world. It's all about oil at the end of the day.

I feel sorry for the refugees especially with young children. But Europe clearly never played a smart card here. Elites will only work out of their own interests (greed).

I think some time in the wilderness would be a good thing for muslim countries

But as we know only about 1 in 5 of these people are Syrian and I think we are doing the right think by only accepting refuges from existing camps

But agree greed is a driving force here
Original post by horsewithnoname

then if they are the majority they should stay and fight not run away like cowards
I think some time in the wilderness would be a good thing for muslim countries

But as we know only about 1 in 5 of these people are Syrian and I think we are doing the right think by only accepting refuges from existing camps

But agree greed is a driving force here

Not really. China as soon to be one of the leading importers of oil will have a great time. Strategic loss for Europe.
Reply 37

Lol, no it's not. It's a desolate, barren place with nothing but some skyscrapers on the coast. If you go during ramadan then you can't even have water outdoors/out of the airport. Why the hell would anyone want to live in a ****hole like that? The only reason anyone lives there is because of its oil and gas wealth.
Hopefully the UK will legalise weapons, we need more democracy and we should inherit the American ideology
We are moving away form oil and moving towards alternative sources

I can see no loss only a bright green future (unless we allow millions from backward communities to settle here)

nope we're really not and the elite are definitely not saying no to any oil fields lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending