The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

unofficial Airsoft society of Hull university

Congratulations on getting into Hulluni
Any of you trigger happy enough to tryout airsoft?
Or need other trigger happy friends toplay with?
Well come and join the airsoft society!
We are the unofficialAirsoft society of Hull university
For those who dont know what air softis:
Airsoft is a team based activity with objectives, each player is equipped withan R.I.F. (Realistic Imitation Firearms). It is similar to paintball with thedifference of projecting inert round plastic balls (referred to as BBs) thatare smaller than those projected in paintball and a lotmore of them. It is a fast passed, tactical game; anyone and everyone iswelcome.
Reply 1
Original post by meep705
Congratulations on getting into Hulluni
Any of you trigger happy enough to tryout airsoft?
Or need other trigger happy friends toplay with?
Well come and join the airsoft society!
We are the unofficialAirsoft society of Hull university
For those who dont know what air softis:
Airsoft is a team based activity with objectives, each player is equipped withan R.I.F. (Realistic Imitation Firearms). It is similar to paintball with thedifference of projecting inert round plastic balls (referred to as BBs) thatare smaller than those projected in paintball and a lotmore of them. It is a fast passed, tactical game; anyone and everyone iswelcome.

Is this society still running?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm wondering the same- you had any luck?
Reply 3
Original post by Tictok
I'm wondering the same- you had any luck?

i dont think it isnt anymore
Reply 4
Original post by braiiny_
i dont think it isnt anymore

Yeah already managed to find out, I plan on setting it up again. Need a few people to help start it- the only issue at the moment is going to be transport
Reply 5
Original post by Tictok
Yeah already managed to find out, I plan on setting it up again. Need a few people to help start it- the only issue at the moment is going to be transport

where do you go for shooting?
Reply 6
I haven't been anywhere yet- however there's quite a few sites around and we are currently trying to work out the cheapest and easier ways of transport.
Humber Airsoft and the Slaughterhouse are nearby, there's also a few others.
If you're interested in joining the society, let me know, we should be getting it running soon.
Reply 7
Depending when you do it I don't mind giving lifts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
That's kind of you- thank you. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Tictok
That's kind of you- thank you. :smile:

Tis ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Hi, I know it's a bit of an old(ish) post. Did this ever start up again? The reason I ask is that I start hull uni in September and I'm a regular(ish) airsofter.
Original post by renniks
Hi, I know it's a bit of an old(ish) post. Did this ever start up again? The reason I ask is that I start hull uni in September and I'm a regular(ish) airsofter.

Me and a buddy of mine will hopefully be at Hull Uni this September too and we were discussing starting a society so for sure we will have some people haha.
Original post by ParagonJenko
Me and a buddy of mine will hopefully be at Hull Uni this September too and we were discussing starting a society so for sure we will have some people haha.

I Joined September 2017 and wanted to do Airsoft as well. Discovered there was a society originally but the split of from the union due to "Cost"

After finding out that information I waited a few months and heard nothing so decided to set up the Hull Uni Airsoft & Paintball society.

My society will be up and running for freshers 2018
Original post by JamesDun
I Joined September 2017 and wanted to do Airsoft as well. Discovered there was a society originally but the split of from the union due to "Cost"

After finding out that information I waited a few months and heard nothing so decided to set up the Hull Uni Airsoft & Paintball society.

My society will be up and running for freshers 2018

You should setup a facebook group and get the word around, I only came here searching for a society so it should get more people finding out!
You should setup a facebook group and get the word around, I only came here searching for a society so it should get more people finding out!

There is one you can search facebook for "Hull University Airsoft & Paintball society" to find it
Original post by JamesDun
There is one you can search facebook for "Hull University Airsoft & Paintball society" to find it

I can find the page but not a group buddy.
I can find the page but not a group buddy.

That's because it is just the page at the moment we intend to have the group for registered members

Quick Reply

Latest