The Student Room Group

EPQ

My extended project qualification question is "Are rewards motivational" but I don't know how to start off my introduction! can anyone help x
Original post by Sophie_15
My extended project qualification question is "Are rewards motivational" but I don't know how to start off my introduction! can anyone help x

When I did my EPQ, I set out my introduction in paragraphs like this:

Paragraph 1: Introduction to the essay topic: "The question I am researching is (title of essay). The aim of my project is to research.... to find out....."
Paragraph 2: Brief description of resources to be used during research: "Sources of information I will use to aid my research include..." (this is easier to do when you've finished the essay).
Paragraph 3: Brief description of how the essay is structured. Basically this describes what you've done, e.g. an overall introduction to the topic being researched, what's discussed in the main part of the essay, and what's in your conclusion. (Again, this is easier to write after you've finished the essay).

I hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you so much! That actually really helps, I think I might use that structure. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sophie_15
Thank you so much! That actually really helps, I think I might use that structure. :h:

I'm glad you found it useful :h:

Quick Reply

Latest