The Student Room Group

Another Racist Attack on a Bus

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
I'm just not going to bother

so you can;t explain in your own words why this should be considered Islamophobic

But you are sure it is:s-smilie:.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Then you are no better then the mob you want to decry

But so far not one person has been able to tell me WHY it is Islamophobic.

Did you not watch the video? Are you purposely being obtuse? :colonhash: 'What is Allah going to say when I....'
Reply 82
SO you can't tell me HOW it is Islamophobic either

So that's 4 of you making the claim but unable to say why.....

1: Targeting the old guy simply because he's Muslim
2: using derogatory terms and offensive language since the guy is Muslim (Watch the video carefully you cretin and you will hear it)
3: Clearly threatening to hit him since he's muslim

If you find this hard to comprehend, please ask an adult for help.
No I get all my attention from your mother:biggrin: (see it's easy to troll a troll)

Great stuff, can you stop embarrassing yourself.
Original post by drowzee
Did you not watch the video? Are you purposely being obtuse? :colonhash: 'What is Allah going to say when I....'

Ye I did here that but as far as I am aware asking what allah would say is not Islamophobic

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=islamophobia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=8_okVpjDL8iAU_vQlZgP
Reply 85
No I get all my attention from your mother:biggrin: (see it's easy to troll a troll)

Wow very mature. That hurts so much, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight (Sarcasm)

My mums a muslim mate so not your type clearly. Also, no female will give a child with a 2 inch cock any attention

All your threads are anti Islam i think i know why you can't tell.

Delusional.
Original post by AzimH
1: Targeting the old guy simply because he's Muslim
2: using derogatory terms and offensive language since the guy is Muslim (Watch the video carefully you cretin and you will hear it)
3: Clearly threatening to hit him since he's muslim

If you find this hard to comprehend, please ask an adult for help.

1) you don't know this is the case as you don't see the start of the incident

2) not Islamophobic to use bad or derogatory language

3) I don't see where he says 'you are a Muslim so I will to hit' you can you give the the time in the vid he does this please.
To be fair it coud just be an attack using the fact the person is Muslim (and old so they don't fight back) as a easy way to act tough, they may of just as easily picked on say a Polish person but would of been harder to pick out of a crowd.

As in it could of just been a way to make themselves feel better to attack someone "weaker" who can't fight back.
I don't understand why the driver doesn't stop the bus and call the police?!

Drivers in East London must be utterly dickless. This **** wouldn't stand over in West London.
Original post by AzimH
Wow very mature. That hurts so much, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep tonight (Sarcasm)

My mums a muslim mate so not your type clearly. Also, no female will give a child with a 2 inch cock any attention

It's easy to drop to your level thing is can you reach mine?
Reply 92
1) you don't know this is the case as you don't see the start of the incident

2) not Islamophobic to use bad or derogatory language

3) I don't see where he says 'you are a Muslim so I will to hit' you can you give the the time in the vid he does this please.

lmao are you for real?
Yeah clearly the old disabled guy intimidated the poor violent thug.

Uhhmm it is when the guy says muslim in the beginning and end of his insults and rant.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
I don't understand why the driver doesn't stop the bus and call the police?!

Drivers in East London must be utterly dickless. This **** wouldn't stand over in West London.

It's to easy to become the target

Bus drives are not the police nor should we expect them to act like them
Reply 94
It's easy to drop to your level thing is can you reach mine?

Mate, go back to playing Call of Duty and watching CBBC. Let the big people talk in this discussion. Mmmkay?
It's to easy to become the target

Bus drives are not the police nor should we expect them to act like them

Dickless. Heck, a bunch of passengers would have stepped in if this happened in the West. Sucks man, because I'll probably have to live in the East once I graduate. :frown:
Original post by AzimH
lmao are you for real?
Yeah clearly the old disabled guy intimidated the poor violent thug.

Uhhmm it is when the guy says muslim in the beginning and end of his insults and rant.

Ah so you agree you can't prove points 1 and 2

you said 'Clearly threatening to hit him since he's muslim'

calling someone a muslim and threatening to hit them is not the same as 'threatening to hit him since he's muslim

if you could you could show me where in the vid he does this.

Edit just watched again and at no point does he say I will attack you because you are a muslim
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Dickless. Heck, a bunch of passengers would have stepped in if this happened in the West. Sucks man, because I'll probably have to live in the East once I graduate. :frown:

So the mob would rule (what the **** do you want this country to become)

People mostly just want to get to work without getting involved in twatishness
Reply 98
Ah so you agree you can prove points 1 and 2

you said 'Clearly threatening to hit him since he's muslim'

calling someone a muslim and threatening to hit them is not the same as 'threatening to hit him since he's muslim

if you could you could show me where in the vid he does this.

Aaah so you agree I was right with point 1 & 2. I thought you was smart enough to figure out the 3rd point all by yourself but clearly you're not. Use your imagination you doughnut . If he was insulting him throughout the video for being Muslim, why do you think he wanted to hit the guy. Now get out of here you single digit specimen. Reading each of your comments kills my brain cells.
Original post by AzimH
Mate, go back to playing Call of Duty and watching CBBC. Let the big people talk in this discussion. Mmmkay?

Oh Dear

If you want a circle jerk perhaps this place is not for you (but the ISOC should be more your style)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending