The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Still haven't got even an acknowledgment from manchester met or nottingham trent yet, sent my application on october 12th.. Not too anxious because they're only my back up choices though :colondollar:
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
I agree, like god damn it just tell me if I'm good enough for you or not

Hahahaha my thoughts exactly! 😂
Reply 322
close to home like you and yeah about 1hour-1hour 30 minutes depending on the uni for me if i choose to stay at home, i still haven't deicded what to do yet
Reply 323
Original post by TraceyE
When did you put your application in?

I sent it in two Saturdays ago, UCAS processed it a week ago exactly. So it took a week to get my offer.
Made a Warwick applicants/offer holders Facebook group if anyone wants to join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/727627790676627/

Invite anyone else you know who's applying to Warwick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Made a Warwick applicants/offer holders Facebook group if anyone wants to join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/727627790676627/

Invite anyone else you know who's applying to Warwick!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sent application Friday got offer today for Surrey today.
Original post by WaywardWriter
I'm applying for English at King's, Warwick, Birmingham, Essex and Nottingham. I know same here, I miss that chat too, I think everyone is just too busy now for the african bants :frown:

where is this african bants happening?
I have an offer from Loughborough. Took them about 3 days
Just so relieved to get an offer
Original post by ElizabethAde
where is this african bants happening?

There's an African society group chat where we just chat and make jokes. Feel free to join in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WaywardWriter
There's an African society group chat where we just chat and make jokes. Feel free to join in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's it called, where can I join?
Original post by ElizabethAde
What's it called, where can I join?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1964134

There you go :biggrin:
Definitely Sheffield and York.
Reply 333
Original post by emilywenzel98
Anyone know about the speed of offers from Swansea, Stirling, Bangor, Portsmouth or Coventry?? Application was sent to my referee yesterday. Thankyou:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Portsmouth are usually very quick. I got mine in just a couple of days!
Original post by JBF79
Portsmouth are usually very quick. I got mine in just a couple of days!

Alright thankyou :smile:
Reply 335
Has anyone got offers from Leicester or Newcastle yet? I applied for medical physiology on the 13th and still haven't heard anything back.
(psychology with clinical) Lincoln sent an offer within 24 hours

Original post by thecatwithnohat
The 2016 UCAS cycle is already upon us! So many of us are currently in the process of writing up our personal statements, pestering our tutors to do our references, and some of the early birds have already sent their applications off!

"What else is there to know" did you say? People are already receiving university offers! You knew that? Well, do you know which universities are handing out offers a lot quicker than others? Or which are taking their time? Feel free to contribute. :fyi:

(Hogwarts is only a letter away for some of us :mmm:)

Which universities do you know of that are making offers the quickest this year (for your course and/or in general)

Or do you know of any universities that are really taking. their. time? :zomg:

Once again, good luck to all of you applying this year - it'll be a blast!
Applying for the same course at Liverpool

Original post by scrawlx101
hoping to get mine actually sent off soon my referee is taking long,paid for the form and stuff now im just waiting on them

applying to do psychology at :

Loughborough
UEA
Essex
Liverpool
Portsmouth
I got 4/5 acknowledgement emails within about 6 hours of sending my application and I was worried about my 5th. I got an offer the next morning from the one that hadn't acknowledged my application yet.

Original post by nurav11
I'd email Imperial and check they've received your application just in case, you should have got acknowledgements by now. And 4 BMAT unis??? Dear lord, that's risky... Good luck to you!
Reply 339
Newcastle gave me an offer last night after just short of two weeks for Politics, but I don't know if that's common. Kids from my school have offers from Bristol (she's a rare exception apparently), tons from Warick, one from Surrey, Kent, York and Bath
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending