The Student Room Group

Halloween should be banned.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Its da joos fault jus like the boobonic playgue
I do kinda actually agree with you. Well I think it should only be for people under like 12 years old. When 16 year olds dresses up and goes trick or treating . If it was with their younger sibling than fair enough.
When else would we get to see young women who quite happily try and outdo each other in terms of how slutty their clothing is?
In another theory of Halloween, it's believed that dressing up scares away the spirits.
Reply 24
Original post by sawdah
It's actually a pagan event

But it was more recently hijacked by christianity.
Did trick-or-treaters annoy you last night?:lol:
Reply 26
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Anytime. :wink:

Spoiler

I miss you :angelblush:
Original post by K.C
cos this is thriller thriller night

And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
Indeed, I believe so.
Original post by Lucasium
It gives girls the opportunity to express their inner slut so it's fantastic

Some truth lies in the midst of this quote

Original post by StrawbAri
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike

....Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together (yeah)?
So many boring idiots on this site
Original post by IamJacksContempt
So many boring idiots on this site

Yes let's all dress differently and drink lots of alcohol, then maybe we will go to a club with repetive music and an assault on the senses that passes for a light display. Yay aren't we such fun people.

No, just no. Leave TSR. The vast majority of people on here are most certainly not idiots.
Yes let's all dress differently and drink lots of alcohol, then maybe we will go to a club with repetive music and an assault on the senses that passes for a light display. Yay aren't we such fun people.

No, just no. Leave TSR. The vast majority of people on here are most certainly not idiots.

You know how bitter you sound right? Just because you don't get invited to parties and have a non existant social life, doesn't mean that Halloween should be banned.
You know how bitter you sound right? Just because you don't get invited to parties and have a non existant social life, doesn't mean that Halloween should be banned.

How ironic, you called me an idiot but not once did I say Halloween should be banned. Now addressing your other point, you can't make such assumptions especially if they are incorrect
monsters =/= evil sinners
How ironic, you called me an idiot but not once did I say Halloween should be banned. Now addressing your other point, you can't make such assumptions especially if they are incorrect

Clearly you aren't as smart as you think you are. Can you read? Please tell me what the title of this thread is called? In context, it was the individuals who wanted Halloween banned who I called boring and idiotic. Simply because they want to ban something festive purely because it reminds them of how socially inadequate they are. Did I specifically call you an idiot?

Incorrect assumption? You just demonstrated that you don't like dressing up, you don't like drinking alcohol (or the idea of it) and you aren't particularly fond of dance music. So tell me, who's going to invite you to a Halloween party?
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Plus people do all sorts of crazy **** on Halloween, it's not safe out there for minors :ninja:

Freshers week should also be banned then ;333333333333333333333
free sweets so................?????
Talking to you is a chore. You sound like a level 1 BTEC hair and beauty student. You asked me if I can read, I will not dignify that with an answer. Contributing to a thread does not constitute myself supporting the proposition of the title. Do not respond because you are not worth my time, you're lucky that you caught me with some spare time between ****ing both your mother and your sister.

Wow, the anger and ad hom attacks just further prove how right I am :lol: a 17 year old pseudo-intellectual having to resort so such unoriginal insults. Really?

If you don't support the proposition of the title then what exactly is your point? Do you just enjoy wasting both your own and others time?

And that last sentence :rofl: my mistake 17? You're definitely a 12 year old call of duty player. Perhaps if you mature a little and stop being so incredibly bitter then maybe, just maybe your social life will improve.

There you go, some free advice for you. You're welcome.
Wow, the anger and ad hom attacks just further prove how right I am :lol: a 17 year old pseudo-intellectual having to resort so such unoriginal insults. Really?

If you don't support the proposition of the title then what exactly is your point? Do you just enjoy wasting both your own and others time?

And that last sentence :rofl: my mistake 17? You're definitely a 12 year old call of duty player. Perhaps if you mature a little and stop being so incredibly bitter then maybe, just maybe your social life will improve.

There you go, some free advice for you. You're welcome.

Do you feel better now? Trying to belittle others over the Internet. You're just externalising your personal inadequacies, of which I'm sure there are many. Please do reply, you humour me.

Quick Reply

Latest