The Student Room Group

Lift my spirits

Scroll to see replies

Woah, Tina's working it! Let's just see how tomorrow goes now :smile:
Original post by ravioliyears
Hey guys,

I've had a really **** day - and at one point felt like crying - so I was wondering if anybody could lift my spirits? A funny gif, a funny pic or a funny quote - anything. Just anything that would make me smile at least a bit.

Thanks xxxxxx
ravioliyears

Oh bahh. No My fellow Guji cannot be feeling like this. Here's a nice warm hug :hugs: and some masala chai. Sometimes it's just good to let it out and rant.So feel free to PM me about anything okay. x

Here's chocolate...
[video="youtube;FCCe8ksL6co"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCCe8ksL6co[/video]

Pick and choose...
candy.jpg

(I forgot to ask if you were allergic...ooops if you are :innocent:)
Original post by aamirac
Oh bahh. No My fellow Guji cannot be feeling like this. Here's a nice warm hug :hugs: and some masala chai. Sometimes it's just good to let it out and rant.So feel free to PM me about anything okay. x

Here's chocolate...
[video="youtube;FCCe8ksL6co"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCCe8ksL6co[/video]

Pick and choose...
candy.jpg

Thank you my fellow Guji!! I would happily take all of them :tongue:
Reply 23
Hey guys,

I've had a really **** day - and at one point felt like crying - so I was wondering if anybody could lift my spirits? A funny gif, a funny pic or a funny quote - anything. Just anything that would make me smile at least a bit.

Thanks xxxxxx
ravioliyears

Cheer up OP x
Ill-just-leave-it-here.jpg
Attachment not found
Original post by K78R
Cheer up OP x
Ill-just-leave-it-here.jpg
Attachment not found

Thank you!! Love the little physics joke there lool that's made my day haha!!
Hey guys,

Thanks xxxxxx
ravioliyears

887041_10151349345013225_2121989783_o.jpg
can't upvote or think of motivational quotes so.... Here's a cute picture of foxes :u:
Original post by Ahmed766
887041_10151349345013225_2121989783_o.jpg
can't upvote or think of motivational quotes so.... Here's a cute picture of foxes :u:

Thanks!
Reply 27
Original post by aamirac

Here's chocolate...

Pick and choose...
candy.jpg

Thank you my fellow Guji!! I would happily take all of them :tongue:

Forget about those unhealthy western sweets and chocolates.
We are Gujarati - we have laadwas, peras, jalebis and barfis made with pure butter ghee!

Original post by nucdev
We are Gujarati - we have laadwas, peras, jalebis and barfis made with pure butter ghee!

Yes, of course! I looovvee my kaju katri :biggrin: Might as well have the farsan as well - kachori, somasa, dhokra, chakri, patra YUM YUM YUM
Thank you for all your amazing posts guys! Certainly have made me a happier person now than a few hours ago :biggrin:
Reply 30
Thank you for all your amazing posts guys! Certainly have made me a happier person now than a few hours ago :biggrin:

:redface: Seeing Shanti Devi didn't cheer you up enough today?
Original post by nucdev

Ooohh butter ghee. Makes me melt inside....
Don't forget the Rasmali and Gulabjamun. The Jalebi though! How can you forget! :coma:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nucdev
:redface: Seeing Shanti Devi didn't cheer you up enough today?

I still need to see her - gonna watch it tonight :biggrin:
Reply 33
I still need to see her - gonna watch it tonight :biggrin:

Fair enough - I haven't seen her today either. Will do after dinner.

Quick Reply

Latest