The Student Room Group

Swedish Sword Terrorist = Far Right Islamophobe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iamthetruth
There is if you are actually into this stuff I don't believe you research into it to be honest. Populations have turned on minorities before in Europe let's not act as if it's never happened you are trying to downplay me I honestly don't think you care about minorities.

The UK is a tolerant diverse first world country and has been for close to 50 years and yet not one sign of locals collectively deciding to kill non white people lol

You are a crazy guy
Original post by driftawaay
To be honest I am pretty sure that the 'he must be a Muslim' thing is just your average day on TSR, I really don't think the wider media or people offline were thinking it must be a Muslim...but correct me if I am wrong.

Very wrong.
He is a criminal.Period. No need to start classifying the criminal by race and creed.
The victims here is White Swedish people who are being destroyed ethnically and culturally by mass immigration.

Why are you a neo-Nazi to oppose such a thing?

Our leaders who allow this to happen need to be put on trial.

Mass immigration is the genetic and cultural destruction of ALL European ethnic groups.

Genocide and nothing else..

All engineered long along.
Original post by S1Nagogue
The victims here is White Swedish people who are being destroyed ethnically and culturally by mass immigration.

Why are you a neo-Nazi to oppose such a thing?

Our leaders who allow this to happen need to be put on trial.

Mass immigration is the genetic and cultural destruction of ALL European ethnic groups.

Genocide and nothing else..

All engineered long along.

Soon there will be none left and these sort of far right attacks will be history

I can't wait :smile:
Most people who are called ethnic minorities come from countries that completely dwarf most European-Ethnic groups.

You are not a minority, we are.

It's like calling Indians or Chinese a minority there are billions of them!
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Soon there will be none left and these sort of far right attacks will be history

I can't wait :smile:

You mean when you've finished destroying Swedish people?

Wtf have Swedish people ever done to deserve this?
Original post by S1Nagogue
You mean when you've finished destroying Swedish people?

Wtf have Swedish people ever done to deserve this?

[video="youtube;dCDMGu-xi30"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30[/video]

Don't be too upset :smile:
[video="youtube;dCDMGu-xi30"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30[/video]

Don't be too upset :smile:

Found him http://media.giphy.com/media/l41lIppO6xiBixRMk/giphy.gif

Middle aged, poorly shaven, strong sense of frustration from failings in every aspect of his life

The modern day Neo-Nazi
Middle aged, poorly shaven, strong sense of frustration from failings in every aspect of his life

The modern day Neo-Nazi

How they think they are:

The reality:

Original post by KimKallstrom
How they think they are:

The reality:

The thought process which leads to becoming a neo-Nazi is protection of the ego; the actual Nazis were truly evil, but they were intelligent and their armies were highly trained and well disciplined. The modern neo-Nazis are either autistic, acne riddled virgins who watch conspiracy videos on YouTube and post on 4chan or unemployable, middle aged, fatasses whose wives left them for Black men, it says so much about them when every single one of them is a loser.
The thought process which leads to becoming a neo-Nazi is protection of the ego; the actual Nazis were truly evil, but they were intelligent and their armies were highly trained and well disciplined. The modern neo-Nazis are either autistic, acne riddled virgins who watch conspiracy videos on YouTube and post on 4chan or unemployable, middle aged, fatasses whose wives left them for Black men, it says so much about them when every single one of them is a loser.

Bang on the money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending