The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I had an offer from Chester (BCC) within an hour of receiving my UCAS confirmation. Had an offer from Lancaster (AAB) yesterday.
(Both for English Lit and Creative Writing, both conditional)
Reply 581
Original post by cbaker22
Anyone had any response from Sussex or Brighton?

Journalism/Media related

I'd read through all 30 pages to check but..... nah

You do know that there's a search feature within the topic/thread, right? :wink:
Original post by SSD07
where else do you have offers for compsci?

I have offers from King's College, Warwick, Exeter, and today I have received an offer from UCL, which really surprised me, because I thought you'd need an interview for UCL.

King's - AAB
Warwick - AAA
Exeter - AAA
UCL - A*AA
Original post by Kaeden
You do know that there's a search feature within the topic/thread, right? :wink:

nOOO I didn't know:zomg::K:

Please do tell me where? :smile:
Just received an offer from Edinburgh!! Can't believe it, was expecting them to take ages

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by emilykate153
Just received an offer from Edinburgh!! Can't believe it, was expecting them to take ages

Congrats! What were you applying for there? :smile:
Got an offer from Queen's Belfast today for Maths (2 weeks after applying, just short of 2 weeks after confirmation). It's conditional (ABB with A in maths and will likely be my insurance).
I got an interview offer from UWE for Adult Nursing 23 hours after I sent it off:u:

Spoiler

Original post by Emily May
Has anyone got anything from Leicester yet?

i got an offer for biomed on the 28th:smile:
Unconditional offers at the University of Birmingham for English Lit/Lang and Birmingham City University for English (if I firm) exactly 3 weeks after I sent it off.
Original post by amelia101
i got an offer for biomed on the 28th:smile:

When did you send your application?
I sent my application off on Friday(30/10), recieved 3 offers on Monday from Gloucestershire, Derby and Liverpool, one on Tuesday from UEA and the last one from Oxford Brookes today. All my offers came back in 5/6 days :smile:.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
When did you send your application?

8th of october:smile:
Original post by Nessa97
I sent my application off on Friday(30/10), recieved 3 offers on Monday from Gloucestershire, Derby and Liverpool, one on Tuesday from UEA and the last one from Oxford Brookes today. All my offers came back in 5/6 days :smile:.

What did you apply to liverpool for?
Original post by katiegesmith
Congrats! What were you applying for there? :smile:

Thank you - it's for Biochemistry! How's your application going so far? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
What did you apply to liverpool for?

Geography (BA) :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 596
Original post by cbaker22
nOOO I didn't know:zomg::K:

Please do tell me where? :smile:

There should be a tab called 'Tools' at the top of the topic/thread beside the page numbers, click on that and it should give you the option to search the thread.

Hope it helps :smile:
Original post by Horcrux16
Extra personal statements for which unis?
I've applied for politics and international relations
Which college did you apply at Cambridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

SOAS want an extra personal statement; I applied for IR and Arabic
trinity.... lol
you?
Original post by emilykate153
Thank you - it's for Biochemistry! How's your application going so far? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't complain at all! Have offers from Glasgow and Cardiff and an invitation to interview at ULIP (all for French). Still waiting to hear from Edinburgh and Birmingham so I was curious to see what course edinburgh had started giving offers for! I've seen a few people start to get offers for the same course I applied to at Birmingham so I'm just a bit anxious at the minute :s-smilie: but I know I'm just being really impatient haha
Original post by timelizard
SOAS want an extra personal statement; I applied for IR and Arabic
trinity.... lol
you?

oh alright
I sent an open application and was allocated to Robinson

Latest

Trending

Trending