The Student Room Group

Uderrated band/artist

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rhiannonm25
I love Beach house I found out about them not long ago

aren't they great 😊 I always space out when listening to them and feel so relaxed haha

you should give Cigarettes After Sex a listen, they're kinda similar c:
Original post by rhiannonm25
They're awesome!!! Have fun!!

hehe I will ^-^ Thanks
Reply 62
Original post by CoolCavy
:ahee: he has a voice as dreamy as a choir of guinea pig angels standing in a river of custard singing about david tennant and rare birds :angelwings::moon:

:daydreaming: mmmm dreamyyy...
Reply 63
Tool have a large following too
I just remebered keaton henson is a wonderful amazing underrated person so if you like folk music then you will not regret listening to him
Reply 65
Elliot Smith is one of the most brilliant songwriters I've ever listened to yet I've never met anyone else whose heard of him...

I'd also say...
Blind Melon
Jefferson Airplane
Suzanne Vega
The Replacements
Ride (Not a fan of a lot of their stuff but the songs I do like by them I really like)

And to an extent Smashing Pumpkins, who have so many brilliant songs as album tracks or B-sides.
Spongebob Squarepants.
Original post by z33
Alter Bridge, Avenged Sevenfold, Tool, Pinkly Smooth, Broods, Observer Drift, Halsey, Amber Run, Kasabian(?), HOODIE ALLEN YASS, Jaymes Young definitely... Yelawolf too, Breaking Benjamin (listen to Blow Me Away - it will bring Halo 2 memories back)

I think you're right to have a question mark there, as they were the biggest band in Britain after they released West Ryder.

On topic, I'd say Hard Fi are well worth a listen. Stars of CCTV is a really great album.
Original post by John55
Elliot Smith is one of the most brilliant songwriters I've ever listened to yet I've never met anyone else whose heard of him...

I'd also say...
Blind Melon
Jefferson Airplane
Suzanne Vega
The Replacements
Ride (Not a fan of a lot of their stuff but the songs I do like by them I really like)

And to an extent Smashing Pumpkins, who have so many brilliant songs as album tracks or B-sides.

Holy ****. I used to be obsessed with Elliot smith. But I don't have him on my new iPod anymore THANKYOU FOR REMINDING ME!!!!!!
Reply 69
Original post by Diego Costa
I think you're right to have a question mark there, as they were the biggest band in Britain after they released West Ryder.

On topic, I'd say Hard Fi are well worth a listen. Stars of CCTV is a really great album.

yeah they used to be the underdogs, then they shot to the top and went down again but they're quite well known now
i'll give Hard Fi a shot thanks! :biggrin:
rx bandits
So many oh my goodness. The decemberists, peace, Alfred Hall, Yo la tengo, smallpools, Flock of seagulls, Ray Lamontagne, modest mouse, Belle and Sebastian, grouplove, Fela Kuti loads others
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
yeah they used to be the underdogs, then they shot to the top and went down again but they're quite well known now
i'll give Hard Fi a shot thanks! :biggrin:

Those Days are Forgotten
Jeffrey Lewis
Does any1 like Joan Armatrading?
Original post by z33
:daydreaming: mmmm dreamyyy...

isn't it just :ahee:

a present for z33 .jpg
Reply 76
The Ramona Flowers, The Skints, Twenty One Pilots, Jeremy Loops, Die Antwoord just to name a few!
Reply 77
Original post by Diego Costa
Those Days are Forgotten

They are just a silhouette i will never ever ever forget

Original post by CoolCavy
isn't it just :ahee:

a present for z33 .jpg

*crying* just the fact that dem photoshop skillz made it look so realistic like it feels like it happened in real life and i just cant with these emotions
Original post by z33
They are just a silhouette i will never ever ever forget

*crying* just the fact that dem photoshop skillz made it look so realistic like it feels like it happened in real life and i just cant with these emotions

:console: ikr...it. is...so *gah* emotional :cry2:
what photoshop skills? that is a genuine photograph i took :u:
Reply 79
Lucy Ward
The Unthanks
Bella Hardy
Kate Rusby
John Butler
Xavier Rudd
Jack Johnson

Probably more that I can't currently think of now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest