The Student Room Group

Looking for an artist?

Hi, so I am doing my A2 coursework based on portraiture at the moment, and wanted to do a series of close up paintings on me getting ready in the morning, e.g. putting in contacts, putting on shoes, breakfast etc. to essentially build up a portrait of a morning routine. However, it would be difficult for me to develop this idea without an artist who uses a similar technique. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
Original post by amybonnie98
Hi, so I am doing my A2 coursework based on portraiture at the moment, and wanted to do a series of close up paintings on me getting ready in the morning, e.g. putting in contacts, putting on shoes, breakfast etc. to essentially build up a portrait of a morning routine. However, it would be difficult for me to develop this idea without an artist who uses a similar technique. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

http://www.art2day.co.uk/artist-search.html

Have a look at that website ^^^ it's so good for artists connected to specific themes. ( scroll to the bottom- in alphabetical order down there )

I didn't see 'routines' but maybe one of the other themes will be relevant? Just check it out, hope it helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending