The Student Room Group

Paris Attacks Discussion on TSR - please read

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
Islamophobia is legit. Islam like any conservative religion is bad.

Islam is "bad"...
You've read the Quran 4 times these past few days?
Original post by jedanselemyia
Islam is "bad"...
You've read the Quran 4 times these past few days?

We studied it in school. I havent read it this week but ive read parts before not that it matters.

Religions are oppressive in general. Christianity was in Ireland. Islam is in almost every country. Religion is positive too but as weve seen in the past and the present if it is allowed to dominate as it does in islamic culture it has an overall negative effect. Ireland more than anywhere knows the harmful effect religion can have. Its best religion if necessary is focused on basic molarity and is easy going and non-restrictive. Which is the opposite of Islam.

Why should Europe not be choosy with immigrants? Why not choose immigrants who come from countries where cultures are more aligned to what is normal here?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by trustmeimlying1
We studied it in school. I havent read it this week but ive read parts before not that it matters.

Religions are oppressive in general. Christianity was in Ireland. Islam is in almost every country. Religion is positive too but as weve seen in the past and the present if it is allowed to dominate as it does in islamic culture it has an overall negative effect. Ireland more than anywhere knows the harmful effect religion can have. Its best religion if necessary is focused on basic molarity and is easy going and non-restrictive. Which is the opposite of Islam.

Why should Europe not be choosy with immigrants? Why not choose immigrants who come from countries where cultures are more aligned to what is normal here?

Love.... studying or reading the Quaran in school does not make you a scholar nor does it make you an expert on what t is saying.... you HAVE to read the whole Quaraan to understand every verse because the Quaraan links every verse to the previous one so if you read one and its not in context then youve misinterpretted completely... furthermore Arabic and English are COMPLETELY different languages and they have different rules and verbs and everything so interpretation is definitely playing a factor in how its being read.... Scholars spend over most of their lives studying the Quaran and never perfect the art of understanding it so dont tell me you know what it means because trust me you dont..... Also, there are...like any other religion.... sectors but Islam has 73... the one that has the most corrupt view is Wahabism because they are the people who breed terrorists... now if we look at what they believe and where they originated its no surprise that they become terrorists because they are not even actually classed as muslims to the majority sector which is sunnis.... wahabism was invented by a man in saudi arabia around 100-200 years ago called Abdul Wahaab who had extremem views and basically interpreted things how he wanted.... the point is.... Islam is not a dangerous religion nor is any other.... its the authorities and public figures that have clashed their own views with religion and caused hate....
Original post by 28Ikky
Love.... studying or reading the Quaran in school does not make you a scholar nor does it make you an expert on what t is saying.... you HAVE to read the whole Quaraan to understand every verse because the Quaraan links every verse to the previous one so if you read one and its not in context then youve misinterpretted completely... furthermore Arabic and English are COMPLETELY different languages and they have different rules and verbs and everything so interpretation is definitely playing a factor in how its being read.... Scholars spend over most of their lives studying the Quaran and never perfect the art of understanding it so dont tell me you know what it means because trust me you dont..... Also, there are...like any other religion.... sectors but Islam has 73... the one that has the most corrupt view is Wahabism because they are the people who breed terrorists... now if we look at what they believe and where they originated its no surprise that they become terrorists because they are not even actually classed as muslims to the majority sector which is sunnis.... wahabism was invented by a man in saudi arabia around 100-200 years ago called Abdul Wahaab who had extremem views and basically interpreted things how he wanted.... the point is.... Islam is not a dangerous religion nor is any other.... its the authorities and public figures that have clashed their own views with religion and caused hate....
did yiy read what i said at all.
Im saying islam like any conaevative religion is a negative.islam is generally conservative we can all agree.any hippee islams are welcome but westwrn culture dowsnt tolerate islamic conaervarism
Dont care for the terroists
Reply 25
Posted from TSR Mobile
The point that needs to be made is that no muslim should be made to feel it is their fault otherwise we should make every american feel bad for the man that went into a school and killed children... we ahould make all christians apologise for the KKK and all blacks apologise for any shooting.. armed robbery or murder a black person commits... we are one humanity and hatred is caused by politicians not religions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending