The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by olwynmay
Well done! Where else have you applied?

Thanks! I've since had my offer for Royal Holloway change to unconditional if I firm (which I'm not going to :P ). I've also applied to Bristol and UCL. Haven't heard anything other than receipts of application from both of them though.
Original post by delinquents
I sent of my application to Birmingham City, Coventry, St George's, Greenwich, and UWE. Sent it off this Friday that just came, got two acknowledgements that they've got my application. Just gotta sit tight and wait now!

I got coventry today, and i sent it off on friday so they're pretty quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yellowfan1555
Sent application off on Friday morning, got an interview for Physics at York this afternoon.

good luck
got 5/5 offers :smile:UEA - ABBLoughborough -AABEssex - BBB(lower offer)Portsmouth - BBBLiverpool- BBB
Original post by scrawlx101
got 5/5 offers :smile:UEA - ABBLoughborough -AABEssex - BBB(lower offer)Portsmouth - BBBLiverpool- BBB

Congratulations, what did you apply for?
Original post by NamelessPersona
Congratulations, what did you apply for?

psychology :smile:
Been a month for me now, heard absolutely nothing *sighs*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mesosleepy
good luck

Wow I was very unclear! I meant I got the invitation for the interview this afternoon, the interview is two weeks today. I'll need the good luck nonetheless, so thank you!
Original post by 260498
Has anyone recieved offers from Loughborough, Coventry, Bournemouth, Brighton or Hertfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had offers from Coventy and Hertforshire!
Original post by 260498
I got coventry today, and i sent it off on friday so they're pretty quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still haven't heard from them, but maybe it is down to what degree etc?
Hope it goes well for you :smile:
Original post by CaitlinN15
Been a month for me now, heard absolutely nothing *sighs*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry! Every course and every uni replies at different times
Original post by delinquents
Still haven't heard from them, but maybe it is down to what degree etc?
Hope it goes well for you :smile:

I'm doing Economics (L100), how about you?
Original post by 260498
I'm doing Economics (L100), how about you?

Ooo interesting, and Paramedic Science here :-P
Reply 1213
Finalising my UCAS application as I post this, I am looking to Study Criminology with the exception of Law, I have selected the following Universities:

Surrey- Criminology
Surrey- Law and Criminology
Sheffield- Law and Criminology

struggling to fill the last two positions, any people studying or looking to study Criminology and or Law?
(edited 8 years ago)
Nottingham, Manchester and Loughborough were all pretty fast. I applied last Wednesday and I've received offers from them all already.

Still waiting for Leeds and Reading
Reply 1215
Original post by Eliseee_
Nottingham, Manchester and Loughborough were all pretty fast. I applied last Wednesday and I've received offers from them all already.

Still waiting for Leeds and Reading

What course was this for?
Has anyone had anything back from:

Leeds Beckett
Leeds Trinity
University of Derby
Manchester Met
Sheffield Hallam

If so how long did it take from sending your application off?
Can anyone tell me if i should risk applying to kcl if my personal statement is mainly for international business with french?

I also want to know what percentage should i write about my interests in french for
-international business course
AND
-french and management course
Offer from Exeter today
Original post by C_M_1
Finalising my UCAS application as I post this, I am looking to Study Criminology with the exception of Law, I have selected the following Universities:

Surrey- Criminology
Surrey- Law and Criminology
Sheffield- Law and Criminology

struggling to fill the last two positions, any people studying or looking to study Criminology and or Law?

I'm going to apply for "Social Policy and Criminology" - The University of Sheffield

Latest

Trending

Trending