The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pottermad_
Still waiting on Leeds, Salford and York, *sigh*. sent my application off on 23rd October, not happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I imagine you'd get a reply soon, I already got my offer from York.
Has anyone else experienced nottingham uni being really slow at sending out offers. No one i know who applied to nottingham uni (~10 people) have recieved an offer/acknowledgement after arouns 2-3 weeks.
anyone heard from Imperial?
De Montfort university sent me an offer within 10 mins of acknowledging my application. My ucas was sent off early this morning 😊😊👏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer from Bournemouth so just waiting on Lancaster now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got all my offer :biggrin:

2x Unconditional at University of Birmingham and Birmingham City
3x conditional at Newman, Coventry and Aston. Got all offers except Aston three weeks after I sent it off (13th October) and Aston gave me an offer yesterday (18th November). Finally a rest of mind, no Track or UCAS for me:colone::u:
Does anyone know how quickly Leicester, Liverpool and Nottingham Trent give out offers/declinations for English?

My application was sent off on Tuesday Morning and I've gotten offer some from Chester and Lincoln (Which is my fave) but I just want the whole thing to be over with.
I have an offer from Bristol!!!! :party2::party:
And an interview at Southampton.
How fast are Reading and Leicester??
Original post by LoveSandu
How fast are Reading and Leicester??

I got an offer from Leicester a week after I sent my UCAS :smile:
Original post by ah-meg
Does anyone know how quickly Leicester, Liverpool and Nottingham Trent give out offers/declinations for English?

My application was sent off on Tuesday Morning and I've gotten offer some from Chester and Lincoln (Which is my fave) but I just want the whole thing to be over with.

5 days after I sent my UCAS I got an unconditional from Nottingham Trent and got my Leicester offer today, which took a week (I applied for English too btw! Good luck)
53 days after sending my application I finally got my 2 first offers, both at the same time. Must be a new record
Original post by livshaw2408
I got an offer from Leicester a week after I sent my UCAS :smile:

Ah thank you and well done!
Ah thank you and well done!

Thank you! Where have you applied and what for?
Original post by Danz0r123
Has anyone else experienced nottingham uni being really slow at sending out offers. No one i know who applied to nottingham uni (~10 people) have recieved an offer/acknowledgement after arouns 2-3 weeks.

I received an acknowledgement email from Nottingham about 7 hours after I sent my UCAS application off, now all I have to do is wait for an offer, so nerve wracking xD
Application was sent off on Friday, have so far received :Offer from Newcastle- Law (after 5 days) Offer from Sheffield- International and European Law (today- after 6 days) They seem to have been powering through them!
(edited 8 years ago)
Thank you! Where have you applied and what for?

I'm about to apply for law at southampton, Reading, Leicester, Surrey and Essex. Just need my School to send of the application. You??:smile:
I'm about to apply for law at southampton, Reading, Leicester, Surrey and Essex. Just need my School to send of the application. You??:smile:

Applied for English at Southampton, Leicester, Glasgow, Nottingham and Reading haha we have a few of the same ones there! Yeah getting my school to send mine off took ages haha! Which one do you want to go to
Received conditional offer for Biomedical science at sheffield. Application sent on 9th november. Decision received on 19th November (10 days)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for English at Southampton, Leicester, Glasgow, Nottingham and Reading haha we have a few of the same ones there! Yeah getting my school to send mine off took ages haha! Which one do you want to go to

Haha :biggrin: im not 100% sure yet but its between Southampton, Reading or Leicester. What about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending