The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prospectivemed56
Me too! 14th Jan - graduate with a 2.1 and 757 UKCAT.

I am also applying as a soon-to-be graduate, interview is on the 14th also!
Has anyone had to resechdule an interview?
Im on holiday all the dates that they gave me, so just selected one then emailed admissions in the hope that I can change it! Does anyone know if it's possible to change it for a date out with the ones they gave you? Thank you x
Any graduates who haven't heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by catherine7
Has anyone had to resechdule an interview?
Im on holiday all the dates that they gave me, so just selected one then emailed admissions in the hope that I can change it! Does anyone know if it's possible to change it for a date out with the ones they gave you? Thank you x

I am in the same boat, but I have not picked a date on the website. As I am a graduate I have exams on all of the avaliable dates :frown: Will give admissions a call on Monday.

I am not sure that going on holiday is a good enough reason though. I have had friends who have had to cut their holiday short (although this is for a different university)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by madmed16
Has anyone's track changed for Dundee? My track has changed for Aberdeen and Glasgow, but not Dundee...

same, mine has still not changed for Dundee so I'm glad to see it seems to be normal!
Original post by madmed16
If anyone is confused about the file uploading on e-vision, Dundee told me a few things today:

- if you don't have a scanner, you can just upload a clear photo of the document(s)
- there are two qualification titles as some people may have more than one certificate (if you only have one then that's fine, just put it as qualification 1 and leave 2)
- if you don't have your full driving license as ID, then you can use your provisional one instead!

thanks for sharing this! what can I use for my ID if I don't have a driving or provisional license? can a passport or national insurance number count as ID? i don't have anything else :-(
Original post by sunburner
thanks for sharing this! what can I use for my ID if I don't have a driving or provisional license? can a passport or national insurance number count as ID? i don't have anything else :-(

That's alright!

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think you'll be able to use your passport for two sections. You could use your NI, but again, I don't know if that will be valid or not... Sorry!
Reply 167
Original post by sunburner

Usually you can use your passport and your birth certificate together as two forms of ID, although It would be best to call tomorrow and ask. :smile:
I'm on the 14th at 1.15. Will be driving up (in a hire car) from Edinburgh either the night before or the morning of, and then back to Edinburgh straight after the interview to catch my flight at 7.30. Happy to give anyone a lift if they need one - would be good to have someone to practice/sob inconsolably with!
Original post by Marcus4004
I am in the same boat, but I have not picked a date on the website. As I am a graduate I have exams on all of the avaliable dates :frown: Will give admissions a call on Monday.

I am not sure that going on holiday is a good enough reason though. I have had friends who have had to cut their holiday short (although this is for a different university)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am a graduate also! Yea that's what I was thinking. I'll speak to them tomorrow too. Fingers crossed we can change alright!
Original post by Marcus4004

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ps what dates did you get given for your Dundee interview?
For those still waiting on a response from Dundee - I rang admissions today and they said they are still assessing applications but we will all know the outcome one way or another by Christmas. Hope this helps 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 172
Original post by Medic-Kate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, unfortunately :frown: As far as I'm away they aren't even half way through giving out invitations though so hang in there!
Original post by Medic-Kate

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a graduate who hasn't heard anything either. But my UKCAT was pretty meh (645), so I'm not expecting one I don't think :frown:
Here's to hoping - I got 687.5 and know people who have got interviews with lower than that. So I don't think it's in that order. Plus they don't really have a cut off so fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you guys get invitations by e-mail or the portal?
Original post by robotdoctor88
Did you guys get invitations by e-mail or the portal?

Both

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 177
Does anyone know whether Dundee offer a fallback solution for photo ID because I don't have ID that's valid (passport is expired)

OK , thanks Marcus :h:
Reply 179
Original post by EatMyShortsYum
I'm a graduate who hasn't heard anything either. But my UKCAT was pretty meh (645), so I'm not expecting one I don't think :frown:

I'm in the exact same boat! I hate UKCAT 😤

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending