The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pavandeep Madan
Sent my UCAS off like a week ago. Anyone know how long any of the following universities take:
St Andrews
Surrey
Kings College London
Kent

Loughborough (got an offer already)

Surrey took almost a month.
king took about 5 days
Original post by ABalogun
Surrey took almost a month.
king took about 5 days

Thanks
Real glad got my last offer from Cardiff today evening. Took them more than a month but it's an unconditional so that's a plus.
Sent my UCAS off like a week ago. Anyone know how long any of the following universities take:
St Andrews
Surrey
Kings College London
Kent

Loughborough (got an offer already)

What are you applying for? Kent took roughly three weeks I think..
Original post by gabbynutley98
What are you applying for? Kent took roughly three weeks I think..

Computer science
Computer science

I applied for a different course entirely but I'd still say 2-3 weeks!
Original post by gabbynutley98
I applied for a different course entirely but I'd still say 2-3 weeks!

Ok thanks anyways..
Do Universities separate international students and UK based student ??? Do they normally take international students longer?
Original post by lytran
Do Universities separate international students and UK based student ??? Do they normally take international students longer?

Seems so, because I have sent my UCAS in late October and still haven't heard anything from Hertfordshire except they want to arrange an interview which I still don't know when

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sydneyl3igh
All my others have got back it's just Cardiff now haha the wait is horrible! Biochemistry, you??

Hey I've applied for biochemistry too! Not too sure if you've heard back yet, but Cardiff took a little over a month before making me an offer :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied in November and so far have received offers from these universities (for English and English Literature courses)

Exeter (3 weeks after applying) (AAB)
Surrey (4 weeks after applying) (ABB)
Brunel (yesterday) ( got an email from them although the offer is not on ucas yet... according to their applicant portal they are asking me for BB and a B in AS geography which is really odd)
Sussex (yesterday) (AAB or ABB if firmed)

Just waiting for Southampton to reply...

My predicted grades were A*AB
(edited 8 years ago)
Wondering if they give out offers during weekend?
Original post by PlayerBB
Seems so, because I have sent my UCAS in late October and still haven't heard anything from Hertfordshire except they want to arrange an interview which I still don't know when

Posted from TSR Mobile

what is your course?
How long does it normally take Cardiff to give out offers or rejections after an interview? I had an interview yesterday for Diagnostic Radiography and they said they will take upto March but will they really take that long? :O
Original post by lytran
what is your course?

Pharmacy
Original post by lytran
Wondering if they give out offers during weekend?

Track updates from Monday to Friday.

It's possible that a uni could give you an offer but Track doesn't process the offer until Monday or half way through the week. :h:
Sent my application on the 15th of December and got offers for International Management from Warwick and Manchester 3 days later !
Original post by anneso123
Sent my application on the 15th of December and got offers for International Management from Warwick and Manchester 3 days later !

Well done m8!
Got an offer from QMUL this morning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Track updates from Monday to Friday.

It's possible that a uni could give you an offer but Track doesn't process the offer until Monday or half way through the week. :h:

Thankyou XD

Latest

Trending

Trending