Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obstrepherous
Does anyone know how fast and slow these universities are:

Newcastle
Liverpool
Warwick
Leeds
Exeter

And is it bad that I haven't had an offer yet? I sent my application about 2 weeks ago

Exeter was the first offer I got and was around a month after I sent my application. I submitted my application early November and only received 4 offers so far with my last choice not having decided yet.

Warwick seems to have been fast at beginning but then slowed significantly. Have friends who have been waiting almost 3 months to hear from them.
All i've received so far is an interview from Kent D:
Has anyone head from Brighton for any Computing courses?
Original post by ikoma_chen
I feel exactly the same, I'm just fed up with refreshing the track page all the time... I wish they could give us a clear waiting period which I know it's just not gonna happen...

I didn't apply for the training placement

Good luck with your application!

I agree with that. I think they should have batches of applications together, for example, everyone who applied between 1st Dec to 15th Dec for Sociology gets sent an email saying they would receive an offer or rejection between the 15th Jan to the 30th. At least then we're not stressing all the time about when an offer could come through and constantly refreshing track for weeks on end

Good luck with yours too, hope you get offers from all the unis you applied to :h:
If you want an example of a 'slow to reply' institution, Bristol still haven't got back to me... depressing as I want a low offer for my insurance :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for Bristol to give out offers? Has anyone got an offer from Bristol, UCL, or for a mathematics degree??

I've heard the mathematics department are really slow.

Thanks
Original post by Beckfire
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how long it takes for Bristol to give out offers? Has anyone got an offer from Bristol, UCL, or for a mathematics degree??

I've heard the mathematics department are really slow.

Thanks

I've applied for Maths at Bristol (not UCL) and they still haven't got back to me! I sent my application late October! When did you send yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JPencil
I've applied for Maths at Bristol (not UCL) and they still haven't got back to me! I sent my application late October! When did you send yours?

I sent mine off late Novemeber; have you got any offers elsewhere?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sookie17
Haven't heard anything from Bradford at all, got an offer from wolverhampton, and i have heard from aston, Portsmouth, and brighton but only about my tests and stuff..Will I eventually hear about interviews? how long does it usually take..btw I applied late november. I applied to Mpharm at all these places.

Bradford took about a week and a half to sent me an offer after the interview for also the MPharm course

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to Glasgow for Software Engineering, got rejected last night :biggrin:
Anyone know anything about any other Scottish unis?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jjmanowski
I've applied to Glasgow for Software Engineering, got rejected last night :biggrin:

Good luck for the rest of your choices! :smile:
Aberdeen and Dundee have been giving out offers and Edinburgh have started giving out offers to some people. I got an e-mail saying that my application's being held until after the 15th of January :colonhash:
St Andrews are waiting until after the 15th as well
(edited 8 years ago)
Warwick was really fast. BTW i appllied for chemistry
Anyone know how quickly the following universities give out offers?:
Has anyone received an offer from any of these universities from these departments?

Nottingham (department of biosciences)
Coventry (department of health and life sciences)
Leeds Beckett (department of health)
Chester (department of clinical sciences and nutrition)
Hertfordshire (school of life and medical sciences)
Original post by jjmanowski

Strathclyde seem to have given out quite a lot based on people at my school.
out of curiosity what were your predicted grades/as grades? thanks
Original post by nageen1998
Warwick was really fast. BTW i appllied for chemistry
(edited 8 years ago)
I applied for music at Huddersfield, Sheffield, Bath Spa and Canterbury Christchurch, and Music and Theatre at Hull. I got a conditional offer from Huddersfield within 12 hours of receiving my track login details, within 24 hours of sending the application (I sent it on Sunday and got the email Monday evening).
Also, how's Hull on replying?
(edited 8 years ago)
I have offers from Strathclyde, Aberdeen and Heriot-Watt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Essex
Goldsmiths
Nottingham Trent
Oxford Brookes
Winchester

Anyone? I sent mine off two days ago. Will it take months to hear back?

Update: Conditional recieved from nottingham trent after 3 days
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JudahS
Essex
Goldsmiths
Nottingham Trent
Oxford Brookes
Winchester

Anyone? I sent mine off two days ago. Will it take months to hear back?

Got a conditional from Oxford Brookes and an unconditional from Essex!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Guardianbright
Exeter was the first offer I got and was around a month after I sent my application. I submitted my application early November and only received 4 offers so far with my last choice not having decided yet.

Warwick seems to have been fast at beginning but then slowed significantly. Have friends who have been waiting almost 3 months to hear from them.

Leeds took about 2 weeks, Liverpool 3 weeks for me.
Original post by leamariest
Got a conditional from Oxford Brookes and an unconditional from Essex!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!

What were your predicted grades and the boundaries and how long did it take for them to reply?

Latest

Trending

Trending