What happened?

With the ice cream or the breakup?
Original post by Alexion
With the ice cream or the breakup?

The breakup dude.
Reply 22
Original post by SterlingArcher
The breakup dude.

She went on holiday to New Zealand and decided that she wasn't going to come back... :frown:
You'll be fine eventually but understandable you're moody for a bit. Hope the feeling passes and you start to feel more happy ones.

Original post by Alexion
She went on holiday to New Zealand and decided that she wasn't going to come back... :frown:

So the reason is unrelated to you? That's a good thing, no? I decided to stay in the UK a few years ago and unfortunately some of my friends were sad about that.
Reply 24
Original post by keromedic
You'll be fine eventually but understandable you're moody for a bit. Hope the feeling passes and you start to feel more happy ones.

So the reason is unrelated to you? That's a good thing, no? I decided to stay in the UK a few years ago and unfortunately some of my friends were sad about that.

It was a real kick in the stomach because I felt like the two of us came before anything else... it was just so spontaneous, and the way she handled it (she's barely spoken to me in the last fortnight since she told me) really hurt.

I had no idea and still haven't had the chance to speak to her about it. It was all so good when she kissed me goodbye, and then... bam.
Original post by Alexion
It was a real kick in the stomach because I felt like the two of us came before anything else... it was just so spontaneous, and the way she handled it (she's barely spoken to me in the last fortnight since she told me) really hurt.

I had no idea and still haven't had the chance to speak to her about it. It was all so good when she kissed me goodbye, and then... bam.

Perhaps she has good reason to stay and felt awkward telling you because she didn't want to hurt your feelings?

How did you find out?
Reply 26
Perhaps she has good reason to stay and felt awkward telling you because she didn't want to hurt your feelings?

How did you find out?

She messaged me on the morning of Wednesday 6th (only remember the date because it was the morning of my Physics mock). Told me that she wasn't coming back. Said that 'it's better for me here' without really saying why.

Then I heard nothing for a few days, until she accidentally asked me for her own phone number, at which point she told me 'I'm not ready to talk serious'.

When she will be, I don't know. But it's clearly over.
Original post by Alexion
She messaged me on the morning of Wednesday 6th (only remember the date because it was the morning of my Physics mock). Told me that she wasn't coming back. Said that 'it's better for me here' without really saying why.

Then I heard nothing for a few days, until she accidentally asked me for her own phone number, at which point she told me 'I'm not ready to talk serious'.

Seems rather insensitive of her. She might have her reasons but she really ought to have handled the situation better.

Sorry man.
Reply 28
Seems rather insensitive of her. She might have her reasons but she really ought to have handled the situation better.

Sorry man.

That's what I thought. She hasn't really considered my feelings whatsoever since we were last together. Regardless, I look forward to the time when she's ready to talk about it all.

S'alright. I've moved on. :hugs:
Glad you've found closure.
Original post by Alexion

I've seen how stuff like this plays out, she'll come crawling back in a while and you have to be strong to ignore her advances.
Original post by Alexion

So sorry, man!!! A friend of mine moved to New Zealand a few months ago and i havent been contact with her since. :frown: its sad

Original post by Alexion

Maybe she feels guilty for not telling you and because it was so spontaneous?? If you'd like to talk, do PM me..... never experienced a breakup, but if you'd like to get things of your chest, I'm here!!!!! :smile:
How long were you together?
Reply 33
I'm sorry Hun. 😢😢 It'll take time to get over her but once you do... It'll be the best feeling. ❤️
Original post by Alexion

Oh sorry to hear that. But she decided to stay? Or her family? If it was her how old is she? If it was her family then I guess she didn't really have a choice but she should of at least talked to you more seems kind of insensitive.
Reply 35
Original post by Kholmes1
Oh sorry to hear that. But she decided to stay? Or her family? If it was her how old is she? If it was her family then I guess she didn't really have a choice but she should of at least talked to you more seems kind of insensitive.

She's 18 and it was her own choice, I'm not sure if her family even knows yet :/
Ah well, you know what they say mate - plenty of Phish in the sea :biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by Alexion
She's 18 and it was her own choice, I'm not sure if her family even knows yet :/

How does one just move countries? Like is that even legal? :dontknow:
And my condolences, I could tell from your posts you really cared about her.

What does half baked taste like? I don't really have do desserts but you've piqued my interest now :colonhash:

Original post by WoodyMKC

Absolutely terrible.
Reply 38
Original post by WoodyMKC

:rofl: (prsom)

Original post by Sae.HH
How does one just move countries? Like is that even legal? :dontknow:
And my condolences, I could tell from your posts you really cared about her.

What does half baked taste like? I don't really have do desserts but you've piqued my interest now :colonhash:

She's already been offered a job out there (don't know what, don't know how) so that makes immigration really simple... moving around within the commonwealth isn't too tricky anyway when it comes to applying for work visas (I think she's good for 6 months regardless of any formal immigration anyway).

Ooh, Half Baked - well it's basically a 2 in 1 of Cookie Dough and Chocolate Fudge Brownie, so what's not to love there :sogood:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending