The Student Room Group

British schoolgirls who fled to join Isis in Raqqa are feared dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Grooming is not the same as radicalisation though.

Yes they did. Over a period of time during which they were radicalised!

You're comparing three stupid schoolgirls who left the UK to join a terrorist organisation who condones the rape of Yazidis, murders gays and disabled children to being groomed? What the hell is wrong with you?

What caused their radicalisation?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Ermm we don't even know if they're dead lol...

Well it is speculation but if they did perish, then their is little ground to show mercy on them. I would be interested to know how they were radicalised so that we can prevent it in future. That may be the only good thing to come of this. Serving as an example to any other young, confused children/teenagers to not be foolish like these girls, even if someone is trying to persuade them.
Original post by khanpatel321

Oh I don't know maybe watching radical preachers? Literally type it into Youtube and you'll get a long list.

They knew they were watching radical preachers. They made that decision to leave their families for ISIS. Now they've achieved "Jannah" haven't they?
Grooming is not the same as radicalisation though.

Yes they did. Over a period of time during which they were radicalised!

You're comparing three stupid schoolgirls who left the UK to join a terrorist organisation who condones the rape of Yazidis, murders gays and disabled children to being groomed? What the hell is wrong with you?

You dont get groomed into going to a warzone and they were 17 ffs they knew what ISIS were about shut the **** up with your thick posts.
Reply 144
Oh I don't know maybe watching radical preachers? Literally type it into Youtube and you'll get a long list.

They knew they were watching radical preachers. They made that decision to leave their families for ISIS. Now they've achieved "Jannah" haven't they?

They can now enjoy their 72 virgin boys. You jel?
Original post by TSRFT8
You dont get groomed into going to a warzone and they were 17 ffs they knew what ISIS were about shut the **** up with your thick posts.

Wait are you talking to me?
Original post by Josb
They can now enjoy their 72 virgin boys. You jel?

Nope I'm content with Western food (which you don't get in Raqqa) and my dogs.
Original post by TSRFT8
No my bad i mistakenly quoted you haha

Ah ok haha.
Reply 148
I guess you guys also have no sympathy for girls who get groomed and sexually assaulted by men?

It's all their fault right?

I have lots of sympathy for white girls that get groomed and sexually abused by gangs of Asian pedophiles.
Original post by moezoeboe
i hope theyre substitutes for your 72 virgin men... :mmm:

There's more to life than sex smh.

Althoughhh I wouldn't mind Douglas Booth :colone:
Original post by Howard
I have lots of sympathy for white girls that get groomed and sexually abused by gangs of Asian pedophiles.

So no sympathy for any other race of girls getting groomed by any other race of gangs?
So no sympathy for any other race of girls getting groomed by any other race of gangs?

You still haven't replied to what I said sweetie..

Lost for words?
You still haven't replied to what I said sweetie..

Lost for words?

Not lost for words, just don't see how going back and forth on the internet will benefit anyone. So well done, you win :smile:
Not lost for words, just don't see how going back and forth on the internet will benefit anyone. So well done, you win :smile:

Then why would you even start a convo like that? Smh
Reply 154
Great news
They brought it upon themselves. No one told them to leave the safety of their homes. They basically flew to their deaths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 156

These bitches aren't victims. They knowingly left the country to join a terrorist organization. F'em.
Reply 157
Tbh I feel no sympathy. 16/17 year old girls can think for themselves. Those girls thought it through and went. I agree, they deserved it. What they did is disgusting. I'm disgusted by ****ty people like that. Hopefully this isn't repeated, dumb girls.
Original post by elen90
Celebrating the death of naive adolescent terrorists. What a time to be alive.

Fixed :h:

They are far more than "stupid schoolgirls" - they're beyond that point.

A stupid schoolgirl will get pregnant at 15-16. A stupid schoolgirl will not do her homework and fail her exams.

They knew what ISIS stands for, what it does to women, what it does to gays and disabled children. Mainstream media, for the last couple years, has be full of pictures of how dire IS actually is.

**** me if you think they're simply "stupid schoolgirls"... how outrageous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending