The Student Room Group

So how do you view Russia?

So Litvinenko WAS poisoned by russian agents under Putins orders afterall. Does this change the way you percieve Russia at all? IMO They have violated our national sovereignty.

This is a country thaty sits on the biggest stockpile of nuclear warheads anywhere on earth and is a permanent member of the UN Security Council, yet gets away with **** like this on a regular basis. It's unnacceptable but I don't think there's much we can do about it tbh.

What do you think?

Scroll to see replies

It's not the country, it's Putin.
I think the Russian leadership is horrible, the country not so much. The language, for example, is beautiful.
Original post by shawn_o1
It's not the country, it's Putin.

I agree but he's in total control right now
Russia is a lost cause...
I don't think it's a particularly nice country and has pretty unsavoury leadership but heyho.
Reply 6
A beautiful and fascinating country, and home of my best author
Original post by Nephthys
A beautiful and fascinating country, and home of my best author

Who might that be?
Original post by cbreef
I agree but he's in total control right now

Average life expectancy for Russians - 64. 25% of all Russian men die before 55. Putin is 63. However, he'll have access to the best medical care he can afford due to his position.
Original post by cbreef
Who might that be?

Perhaps Tolstoy? One of the best authors of all time, and definitely the most famous Russian writer.
Original post by Mactotaur
Average life expectancy for Russians - 64. 25% of all Russian men die before 55. Putin is 63. However, he'll have access to the best medical care he can afford due to his position.

He's one of the richest men on the planet =(
Original post by cbreef
So Litvinenko WAS poisoned by russian agents under Putins orders afterall. Does this change the way you percieve Russia at all? IMO They have violated our national sovereignty.

This is a country thaty sits on the biggest stockpile of nuclear warheads anywhere on earth and is a permanent member of the UN Security Council, yet gets away with **** like this on a regular basis. It's unnacceptable but I don't think there's much we can do about it tbh.

What do you think?

BUT THEY NEVER YOOOOOZ NUKES! NOOOKS ARE POINTTLESSSSSSSS

It doesnt change my view, everyone should know that alongside their firepower, they are underhanded and a little naughty
Original post by cbreef
Who might that be?

Perhaps Tolstoy? One of the best authors of all time, and definitely the most famous Russian writer.

Dostoevsky
Reply 13
They are the new Nazis. I think we should bomb them or start a revolution there.
Original post by Avraham
They are the new Nazis. I think we should bomb them or start a revolution there.

Bomb Russia, everyone dies.
Original post by cbreef
He's one of the richest men on the planet =(

It's in the tens or hundreds of billions, but there's a point where medical aid can't do anything. That time will come inevitably, eventually.
The greatest strategic threat to Europe in the 21st century.
Original post by Avraham

They're not exactly tolerant of extreme nationalism, you know. It literally mentions a 'Fourth Reich'.
Reply 18
Original post by cbreef
Bomb Russia, everyone dies.

They said the same about the Nazis.

Germans died in Dresden in their hundreds but they deserved it. The same is true of Russians.
Reply 19

I don't buy that. Plus that isn't a reliable source.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending