The Student Room Group

So how do you view Russia?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Avraham
Christianity is evil. If someone is a Christian you can be sure they are a Nazi.

I wasn't quite sure which side you were taking before.

Christianity isn't evil. There's a strong argument that the idea of organised religion is.
Reply 41
Original post by Mactotaur
I wasn't quite sure which side you were taking before.

Christianity isn't evil. There's a strong argument that the idea of organised religion is.

No, it's Christianity that is evil. Almost all religions are good but Christianity is exceptionally evil and disgusting.
Reply 42
Original post by Avraham
No, it's Christianity that is evil. Almost all religions are good but Christianity is exceptionally evil and disgusting.

Yeah, whatever mate :rolleyes:
Original post by Avraham

Did you get touched up by an Irish priest at school or something?
Reply 44
Did you get touched up by an Irish priest at school or something?

No, but members of my family were killed by the ultimate expression of Christianity:

http://www.jewishgen.org/ForgottenCamps/Images/Auschwitz4.gif
Original post by Avraham
No, but members of my family were killed by the ultimate expression of Christianity:

Auschwitz? You do know that the Nazis were very much against Christianity, as I've been telling you? To the point of killing Christian leaders.
Just learned that Litvinenko's picture was used by Russian Special Forces in target practice lol. You know you're in trouble when you're being targeted by these guys:

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 47
Auschwitz? You do know that the Nazis were very much against Christianity, as I've been telling you? To the point of killing Christian leaders.

The Nazis were Christians and Auschwitz is the culmination of thousands of years of anti-semitism that is inseparable from Christian beliefs and practices.

It's like you haven't even read the genius that is Goldhagen.
Original post by Avraham
The Nazis were Christians and Auschwitz is the culmination of thousands of years of anti-semitism that is inseparable from Christian beliefs and practices.

The Nazis were not Christians. Hitler didn't want anyone apart from the establishment (AKA the Nazis) holding power. One of the aims of the SS was to bring back a Germanic way of life over Christianity. Hitler presented himself as a faithful Christian to the public while working to bring it down so it could not oppose his own power.
Reply 50
The Nazis were not Christians. Hitler didn't want anyone apart from the establishment (AKA the Nazis) holding power. One of the aims of the SS was to bring back a Germanic way of life over Christianity. Hitler presented himself as a faithful Christian to the public while working to bring it down so it could not oppose his own power.

It seems like you are just ignoring my points and spouting pro-Nazi rubbish. I suggest you read some Goldhagen where he proves that Christianity is always genocidal, racist and anti-semitic.
Original post by Avraham

It's like you haven't even read the genius that is Goldhagen.

Are you some of elitist know-it-all? Too many of them on here already
Original post by Avraham
It seems like you are just ignoring my points and spouting pro-Nazi rubbish. I suggest you read some Goldhagen where he proves that Christianity is always genocidal, racist and anti-semitic.

I'm not pro-Nazi, I'm pro the actual historical events being understood.

Re Goldhagen:

Raul Hilberg, Yehuda Bauer, Fritz Stern - the list goes on. They're historians who argue that Goldhagen's work is wrong, with a racist slant, and unscholarly.
Original post by Avraham

I don't usually get into debates on here, but the last time I checked, there is effectively an apartheid in Palestine, instigated by Israel. Perhaps you take a look at what Israel are doing at the moment and maybe you will take a different outlook on the poor treatment of human beings.
Reply 54
I'm not pro-Nazi, I'm pro the actual historical events being understood.

Re Goldhagen:

Raul Hilberg, Yehuda Bauer, Fritz Stern - the list goes on. They're historians who argue that Goldhagen's work is wrong, with a racist slant, and unscholarly.

Those people are crazy, self-hating Jews who kneel before the Nazi Goyim. I wouldn't listen to them if you are interested in the truth. Or are you racist?
Reply 55
Original post by Redmonds
I don't usually get into debates on here, but the last time I checked, there is effectively an apartheid in Palestine, instigated by Israel. Perhaps you take a look at what Israel are doing at the moment and maybe you will take a different outlook on the poor treatment of human beings.

This is anti-semitic hate speech. You are blocked from now on.
Reply 56
Original post by Avraham

You do realise it's not only the Jews who died in WW2. Many Christians like my ancestors were slaughtered relentlessly.
Original post by Avraham
Those people are crazy, self-hating Jews who kneel before the Nazi Goyim. I wouldn't listen to them if you are interested in the truth. Or are you racist?

Raul Hilberg: atheist.
Fritz Stern: Christian.
Original post by Avraham
This is anti-semitic hate speech. You are blocked from now on.

Thanks for providing today's entertainment :smile: Hypocrisy is the worst character trait. I knew exactly what you were going to respond to that.

It is absolutely typical of someone like you to make such comments. I have seen you on other threads trotting out some utter garbage. Maybe, and this is a big maybe, look at some facts before spouting out your uneducated comments that are fueled by hatred and irrationality.
Reply 59
Pretty sure this guy is a troll. :troll:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending