The Student Room Group

So how do you view Russia?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Avraham
Just a tactic to expose anti-white Jews like SonOfTheGun.

Original post by SonOfTheGun
I will post that screenshot in case there is any doubt shortly

Original post by Mactotaur

I told you he was an antisemite Nazi

He sees you as a traitor for not being a racist halfwit like him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lrrgolas
I find that, although this means well, you will find that a hefty percentage of the population (90% or so is his approval rating, October 2015) agree with Putin and his actions. Putin has done an absolutely enormous amount for his country that can only be understood and truly experienced by people who have endured the communist revolution, Soviet Union, the breaking up of the Soviet Union and the time after it. Putin has created and secured a large amount of jobs, many of which have essentially saved families going through severe poverty post-soviet. Moreover, despite the recent fall in value of the ruble, he has considerably boosted the economy and GDP of the country. So it is easy to sit back and scratch our heads in the west about how and why so Putin can get away with all these seemingly radical decisions, but It is equally important to remember how many people truly value him and his values, no matter how immoral, and will stand up to defend him.
(obviously this doesn't account for the entire population of Russia, but I assume that's common sense.)
I'm not saying i'm pro-putin, but I feel like it's important to keep in mind where exactly his power and approval comes from.

Remeber i mentioned corruption? Those 90% are totally fake... On last election Putin got whooping 107% in one of the cities(Chechnya i believe). So yeah... unfortunately it is also fake support created by controlled state media. It is true that he did a lot in the past but now he is gong too far and he lost the plot..poverty levels are rising to the 90s' levels, privatisation of government banks(proposed by the government a week ago which will go trough), bad economy.. it is hard to admit but Russia has still the same problems as few decades ago.
GDP did go up you are right but this is due to big cities, the small cities have very bad conditions and I believe and have seen that overall quality of living is very very poor.
(edited 8 years ago)
i dont like russia espeacially after Ukraine

I like countries like switzerland and nordic countries and to some extend germany
Reply 104
I told you he was an antisemite Nazi

He sees you as a traitor for not being a racist halfwit like him.

We are both "racist". You clearly hate whites because you were celebrating the idea they might not exist any more while pretending that you are white like an amatuer tim wise.

Its just that it is bad for me to be racist but not you because your race controls the media and academia (at least).

I dont hate him or see him as a traitor you lying kike. I like him for defending Christianity there. Blair is a traitor. Hes just a normal guy that doesnt understand what is happening.
Russian women seem like arrogant ********s for the most part.
The language, for example, is beautiful.

Thank you !
Original post by Avraham
We are both "racist". You clearly hate whites because you were celebrating the idea they might not exist any more while pretending that you are white like an amatuer tim wise.

Its just that it is bad for me to be racist but not you because your race controls the media and academia (at least).

I dont hate him or see him as a traitor you lying kike. I like him for defending Christianity there. Blair is a traitor. Hes just a normal guy that doesnt understand what is happening.

1. I am not racist in fact

2. Tim Wise is not Jewish, he has a Jewish granddad (I don't like the guy for reasons other than his background), he's ugly and slimy

3. I do not hate whites, I am just sensible enough not to equate interracial relationships to genocide
Original post by Avraham

So you're not going to comment on the message itself?
Original post by Vlad83
Thank you !

No problem! It's quite cool actually, because there's so many Russian gamers in some of the games I play. I can see how my understanding develops as I slowly begin to realise what they're saying. And in other scenarios too.
Perhaps Tolstoy? One of the best authors of all time, and definitely the most famous Russian writer.

That is nice. Do you like Alexander Pushkin ? A very prominent one too.
Beautiful country, language, people, culture, horrible politics, but at the very least Putin is actually preserving the arts scene in Moscow and Petersburg, not letting it succumb to the highest bidder like those **** capitalists we have in charge
No problem! It's quite cool actually, because there's so many Russian gamers in some of the games I play. I can see how my understanding develops as I slowly begin to realise what they're saying. And in other scenarios too.

Oh that is nice, interesting ! Good luck with all that !
Putin is love. Putin is life.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Vlad83
That is nice. Do you like Alexander Pushkin ? A very prominent one too.

I'd never heard of him before - my current level of Russian isn't good enough to understand difficult works, and it would almost be insulting to read them without being able to understand their deeper meanings, metaphors, and so on.
Original post by danielssfi
Remeber i mentioned corruption? Those 90% are totally fake... On last election Putin got whooping 107% in one of the cities(Chechnya i believe). So yeah... unfortunately it is also fake support created by controlled state media. It is true that he did a lot in the past but now he is gong too far and he lost the plot..poverty levels are rising to the 90s' levels, privatisation of government banks(proposed by the government a week ago which will go trough), bad economy.. it is hard to admit but Russia has still the same problems as few decades ago.
GDP did go up you are right but this is due to big cities, the small cities have very bad conditions and I believe and have seen that overall quality of living is very very poor.

You are right in saying it has gone too far, and that of course there is this blatant media brainwashing going on in the country extending beyond politics to social issues (gay rights etc) and sanctions and so on...

The voting is more or less corrupt as well but there would have to be an extortionate amount of propaganda and wool over the eyes for that to be the sole factor for his first election and the fact that he is well into his third term with no sound of impeachment whatsoever. However he did create jobs which saved lives and contributed to the overall economy of the country, therefore the benefits no matter how small did leak down to the smaller towns and villages in Siberia and the far east, lets say. My point is that a considerable amount of people will still continue to stand with him no matter what he does in the middle east on the strength of what he did in the past, which is the unfortunate truth.
Original post by Avraham
No, it's Christianity that is evil. Almost all religions are good but Christianity is exceptionally evil and disgusting.

How is Christianity evil and disgusting especially? It's fairly peaceful imo.
Original post by moezoeboe
long live mother russia

If you wanna be friends with Avraham be my guest, but don't come whining to me when they realise they don't actually like you very much :teehee:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
How is Christianity evil and disgusting especially? It's fairly peaceful imo.

Avraham is a neo-Nazi antisemite.

He made an account and starting pretending to be Jewish, insulting Christians and White people hoping for a backlash

I called him out and as always (:cool:) I was right, he actually hates Jews
Avraham is a neo-Nazi antisemite.

He made an account and starting pretending to be Jewish, insulting Christians and White people hoping for a backlash

I called him out and as always (:cool:) I was right, he actually hates Jews

But whyyy. Jews have the best weddings!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending