The Student Room Group

What has made you smile?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by EtherealNymph22
awww, this has made me smile- and reassured that my constant drooling over your posts isn't offputting :wink:

I still can't tag people on my computer. what is wrong with me?

Awh X'D I'm glad it did and no dw it's not offputting at all :tongue: :biggrin:

just put @[person you wanna tag]
it should automatically come up with a list of people as you start typing and just select the one you wanna tag :3
Yesterday when my song unexpectedly came on while I was eating a waffle at my favourite dessert bar. I was so happy.
So many people, both IRL and on here :h:
Original post by Matrix123
Thanks, I didn't want to write anyone's name because the list would be way too long. You make me smile too! Also @Andy98,@Indeterminate,@Save.Me and @acupofgreentea recently.

Thank you! :colondollar: But I promise you nowhere near as much as all of your actions on TSR make me smile!

I seriously hope you realize how much a positive impact you have on this place. :yep:

Also, I second Andy - I don't think TSR would be the same without him. :biggrin:

I agree! If you want to, of course. :biggrin:

Original post by Indeterminate
So many people, both IRL and on here :h:

All of your posts. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hamoody96
@CoolCavy's rep
@stop888's PM, actually that made me guffaw like

Both of them are just adorable rabbits :love:

:rofl: :rofl:

Stop begging for reps from me smh :colonhash:
Reply 45
Original post by EtherealNymph22
They're not just any macarons ...

They're M&S macarons! :smile:
Original post by z33
Awh :biggrin:
whoops :tongue: I prob missed a lot of people out as well X'D (sorry guys - i love you and i'm sleepy af and pretty sure there was some drug making going on in the labs today so kinda high too :tongue:)
@EtherealNymph22 is really sweet too :h: :biggrin:

:yep:

And don't forget yourself! :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by acupofgreentea
:yep:

And don't forget yourself! :biggrin:

awhhh :') :hugs::biggrin: and of course you!!! how can i go without my daily cup of green tea? :tongue:
Reply 48
seen a bunch of people walking in the pavement today and there was this huge puddle on the road and I went flying through it and they all got soaking wet.

:biggrin:
Today what made me smile was seeing my mum's wedding venue for the first time and also booking myself into getting my hair and nails done on Tuesday. Going blonde for the first time :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
GradeAUnderA on YouTube. This one left me in hysterics :rofl: https://youtu.be/iuj0UYar2P4
The sun coming out in the afternoon when I wasn't motivated to do anything
Thank you! :colondollar: But I promise you nowhere near as much as all of your actions on TSR make me smile!

I seriously hope you realize how much a positive impact you have on this place. :yep:

Also, I second Andy - I don't think TSR would be the same without him. :biggrin:

Don't make a promise you can't keep haha :tongue:

I try :wink: As long as others are happy, I'm happy. :biggrin:

Absolutely, I can't imagine what TSR would be like without @Andy98 either. He's awesome (to cut it to a word that doesn't even start to describe how awesome he is). :tongue:
Oh my god oh my god oh my god!! I found a justin timberlake album today..20/20 or something. Its soooo amazing. That made me grin from ear to ear :smile:
Reply 55
Don't make a promise you can't keep haha :tongue:

I try :wink: As long as others are happy, I'm happy. :biggrin:

Absolutely, I can't imagine what TSR would be like without @Andy98 either. He's awesome (to cut it to a word that doesn't even start to describe how awesome he is). :tongue:

Original post by z33
@Matrix123 , every damn time :3 :h:

Spoiler

Thanks, I didn't want to write anyone's name because the list would be way too long. You make me smile too! Also @Andy98,@Indeterminate,@Save.Me and @acupofgreentea recently.

Hahaha thanks guys, I don't think TSR would be the same with you guys, including you @acupofgreentea (even if you are in the wrong party :tongue:)
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha thanks guys, I don't think TSR would be the same with you guys, including you @acupofgreentea (even if you are in the wrong party :tongue:)

We'll see about that. :colone:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98

Any time, and you know it! :h: Aww, thanks! 'Wrong party'? I'd just go with different haha :tongue:
We'll see about that. :colone:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha - PRSOM. By the sound of things, Andy better watch out! :biggrin:
Finding leftover kebab this morning.

Quick Reply

Latest