The Student Room Group

Do you believe you can be born in the wrong species?

post removed
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Trans-species people do exist. And also Trans-racial as well. As I may be white but inside I am actually Nigerian. These things are normal in our world
"Do you think you can be born into the wrong species?"

Yes. If you are mentally ill.
No.
Reply 4
Utter bs.

You were conceived and born of two adult humans. There is no possible way you can be anything other than a human.
her friend Svien is getting more pussy than he bargained for...
Original post by Drewski
Utter bs.

You were conceived and born of two adult humans. There is no possible way you can be anything other than a human.

easy ermm tiger
I like it that she can hear ice crampons. That seems a really useful skill.
:|
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I like it that she can hear ice crampons. That seems a really useful skill.

perhaps you can share some similar experiences with us ? not necessarily cat related ...

:nyan:

:holmes:
2:56 "meow meow meow?"

:rofl:
Original post by Squirrel777
Trans-species people do exist. And also Trans-racial as well. As I may be white but inside I am actually Nigerian. These things are normal in our world
Whose world is that?
The human brain consisting of advanced conciousness is not demonstrated in any other species. So no, its just mentally ill people. Reminds me of the south park episode when Randy Marsh wants surgery to become a dolphin.
She clearly has a mental disorder.
Um well in that case, I'm a swan
I think her genetic defect is called dissociative identity disorder :tongue:
Original post by the bear
perhaps you can share some similar experiences with us ? not necessarily cat related ...

:nyan:

:holmes:

I can hear the sound of one hand clapping.

Oh and the smell of a pure and unsullied thought.
Original post by DiceTheSlice
I think her genetic defect is called dissociative identity disorder :tongue:

I believe it's a sub-syndrome of Doing Anything at all To Maybe be Famous Online for Five Minutes - Andy Warhol-itis.
i am 100% bear... i don't have to sellotape cardboard bear ears to my head :lolwut:
I'm a unicorn.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending