The Student Room Group

Bad luck

Hi I just wanted to know if there is such thing as bad luck. I know some things you can do that may cause some bad luck but not on purpose. I don’t really believe in good or bad luck I just think **** happens in our lives.

Just wondered if you guys have had any bad luck experience like if you put your shoes on the table as that’s bad luck apparently.
Original post by Jxf111222
Hi I just wanted to know if there is such thing as bad luck. I know some things you can do that may cause some bad luck but not on purpose. I don’t really believe in good or bad luck I just think **** happens in our lives.

Just wondered if you guys have had any bad luck experience like if you put your shoes on the table as that’s bad luck apparently.

Hello, I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. You can see a full list of all of the available forums here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php Thanks.
Reply 2
Yeah, I honestly believe I am cursed. Numerous apparently rare conditions have been diagnosed, and there are others like me, with their cards marked from the day they are born. Not had much in the way of good fortune yet.
Yes, I do believe in random good luck and random bad luck.
I also believe in karma and that every adult will have their karmic overdraft repaid in full one day.

Quick Reply

Latest