Scroll to see replies

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Her baby is really really cute. I'm sure she's a wonderful mother.:yep:

Original post by Changing Skies
I agree, her baby is beautiful and she looks amazing! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by redferry
Why is everyone so obsessed?

And yup she has a baby now who is totally adorable. Also never seen anyone lose their baby weight so fast, girl is a miracle.

Such close knit community from pists above. Cute.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
She broke up with her boyfriend of two years (I think?). She repeatedly posted about their sex life though, so it was a refreshing turn of events.

She started talking to a TSR member.

Hooked up with said TSR member.

Fell pregnant, although idk if it was the child of the TSR member.

Trouble maker.
Original post by The_Internet
This. I guess she pissed off a lot of people. I quite like her tbh. I mean I still reckon she's a nice enough person. Have her on Facebook a d what not

I think the fact people still bitch about her is a testament to just how much she rubbed up the many douchebags if TSR :smile:

Me too, I was always a fan. Kept things interesting to say the least.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
People are nosy and judging young mothers is good for gossip?

It's not like she's that young though :/

I think she just pissed a lot of people off. In a good way.
I think the fact people still bitch about her is a testament to just how much she rubbed up the many douchebags if TSR :smile:

Me too, I was always a fan. Kept things interesting to say the least.

Tbf she did annoy some nice people too but by in large she generally annoyed the *****

I think she just pissed a lot of people off. In a good way.

Sounds familiar. :beard:
Tbf she did annoy some nice people too but by in large she generally annoyed the *****

Most people on this site are not nice people in my experience - even the 'nice' support groups like the PhD forum are catty and jealous as ****. TSR is 90% racism, misogyny and jealousy. Hence why I don't really do much except bemoan the death of the Labour party any more.
Sounds familiar. :beard:

Nah noone talks about me - I never achieved the same level of infamy

Potentially because noone knows what I look like and I've never had much drama. I did have a stalker for a while though that used to constantly message me calling me an 'aut'
I wonder what her baby looks like.. She was nice to me when we spoke..
Nah noone talks about me - I never achieved the same level of infamy

Potentially because noone knows what I look like and I've never had much drama. I did have a stalker for a while though that used to constantly message me calling me an 'aut'

automaton? :afraid:

I remember she used to play EVE online. Women who want to be spaceships are so rare :moon:
automaton? :afraid:

I remember she used to play EVE online. Women who want to be spaceships are so rare :moon:

Autistic I believe
Most people on this site are not nice people in my experience - even the 'nice' support groups like the PhD forum are catty and jealous as ****. TSR is 90% racism, misogyny and jealousy. Hence why I don't really do much except bemoan the death of the Labour party any more.

I don't know whether I was just somehow blind to the women hate on the internet but the vocal hatred of women and feminism on this site hit me like a brick. Up until then I had just got on with my 21 years of existence thinking of myself as a bit of feminist, maybe didn't agree with positive discrimination, but I didn't think about it too much. I had no idea anyone felt that strongly about it. :s-smilie:

Obviously there is nothing women hating or abusive of you are politely critical of feminism without being abusive but there was so much hostility.

Autistic I believe

Yeah I know. I'm just imagining you as a some relentless cyborg on a mission to take out Jeremy Corbyn :tongue:.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't know whether I was just somehow blind to the women hate on the internet but the vocal hatred of women and feminism on this site hit me like a brick. Up until then I had just got on with my 21 years of existence thinking of myself as a bit of feminist, maybe didn't agree with positive discrimination, but I didn't think about it too much. I had no idea anyone felt that strongly about it. :s-smilie:

Obviously there is nothing women hating or abusive of you are politely critical of feminism without being abusive but there was so much hostility.

It's difficult to decide whether the internet is just a hotbed for hateful opinions, or whether so many people are actually like this in real life, but hide it better.

Either way, TSR certainly does its part in reminding us all just how horrible people can be behind the anonymity of the internet.
Reply 52

Compared to the RedPill, TSR is a safe space for women. :biggrin:

I didn't really think of feminism before I joined as well, probably because feminists are much less vocal in France, but what I read on TSR from feminists has worried me.
Why is everyone so obsessed?

And yup she has a baby now who is totally adorable. Also never seen anyone lose their baby weight so fast, girl is a miracle.

why did you bump a week thread about her when noone cared?
(edited 8 years ago)

I'd like to think most people are nice tbh. I guess its just a different outlook on things.
Probably killed by the inhabitants of Meereen as a result of Daenerys' disastrous governing.

Yeah I know. I'm just imagining you as a some relentless cyborg on a mission to take out Jeremy Corbyn :tongue:.

Yeah the Internet really isn't a nice place, and Tyrion tended to attract the worst parts of it. That said even outside of that people on this site are constantly putting others down who are looking for help.

Not sure he needs my help he's doing a good enough job of taking himself down!
Original post by welcometoib
why did you bump a week thread about her when noone cared?

Dunno - it popped up on the home page :/
Original post by Straighthate
i gave her a royal trolling from the day i joined here

Beg to differ. But what's was your old account's name :holmes:

Original post by driftawaay
who the **** is that and why do people keep asking about her

She brought in quality confrontation. And she was a loud mouth which made her an easy prey :biggrin:
I'd like to think most people are nice tbh. I guess its just a different outlook on things.

I guess it's what parts of the forum you spent time on and to what extent your views challenge the status quo.

I thought the postgraduate section was safe. It wasn't. Swiftly and vociferously shot down for being positive about my PhD. The main issue on this site is everyone thinking their experience can be the only possible one out there. 'ooh I got good grades so you can too' 'my PhD was **** so yours will be too' 'Ive never seen sexism irl so it doesn't happen' etc

Quick Reply

Latest