The Student Room Group

Help

TW

At new years, I was assaulted by a group of guys, it was very busy in the bar I went to and my friend left me despite me telling him what happened- I am no longer friends with this guy.

A couple of weeks ago I was spiked and severely ill. I had a paranoid episode and still have not been able to go out since it happened.

I am supposed to be going to University in September but all I can think about what if this happens again? I will be in a new city no where near my home, no friends or family to help me I will be completely on my own. What should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
TW

At new years, I was assaulted by a group of guys, it was very busy in the bar I went to and my friend left me despite me telling him what happened- I am no longer friends with this guy.

A couple of weeks ago I was spiked and severely ill. I had a paranoid episode and still have not been able to go out since it happened.

I am supposed to be going to University in September but all I can think about what if this happens again? I will be in a new city no where near my home, no friends or family to help me I will be completely on my own. What should I do?

You should definitely go to uni. Live in halls and develop a good + strong mindset. It’s horrible what happened to you, but you should not allow it to hamper your uni experience.

Make sure you enjoy freshers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending