The Student Room Group

what dt option shall i pick

Poll

which dt option should i pick

i'm in year 9 picking my options. I'm not arty or good at drawing. I like cooking but I hate the food technology teacher (only one teacher in our school teaches food). I've heard that textiles is really hard and there is no way I'm doing electronics. I'm not that good at resistant materials. My mum says to do graphics but i'm not good at drawing. What shall I pick?(Vote in poll)

BTW do u have to be good at drawing for graphics
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Sounds like you hate all them :lol:
Tough decision because as poster above said, if you don't like any of them, it's gonna be a hard time. However, I'd say do the one you prefer, even though you don't like the Food Tech teacher... do you have to do one of these? Or is there option to do something totally different?

Out of interest, why not electronics? I did that for GCSE and I loved it...! (Not too hard either!)
Reply 3
Original post by mobbsy91
Tough decision because as poster above said, if you don't like any of them, it's gonna be a hard time. However, I'd say do the one you prefer, even though you don't like the Food Tech teacher... do you have to do one of these? Or is there option to do something totally different?

Out of interest, why not electronics? I did that for GCSE and I loved it...! (Not too hard either!)

Yes our school says we have to do one of the dt options.
Reply 4
Original post by Alexion
Sounds like you hate all them :lol:

I don't hate them its just that I find it hard
Reply 5
That is really annoying ! U seem to not mind food tech out the lot u could give that a go despite the fact you hate the teacher because that seems like the only one u like . Maybe ?
Reply 6
Original post by _studybug
That is really annoying ! U seem to not mind food tech out the lot u could give that a go despite the fact you hate the teacher because that seems like the only one u like . Maybe ?

Yeah. I probably might give it a go. thx

Quick Reply

Latest