My mock GCSE

Lang - B
Lit - C
Maths - C
Additional science - B
Catering - C
GCSE PE - C
Geography - D

I have not revised once and Geography I answered the wrong questions, my teacher said if I answered the correct questions she said she would be very confident I would of passed. So these are the grades I want, i'm revising until my exams now, so if anyone could make me feel a little more confident it would be very much appreciated.
Language - B
Literature - A
Maths - A
Science - A
Geography - B
Catering - C
Pe - B

Thanks guys.
Original post by williamha.rt
Lang - B
Lit - C
Maths - C
Additional science - B
Catering - C
GCSE PE - C
Geography - D

I have not revised once and Geography I answered the wrong questions, my teacher said if I answered the correct questions she said she would be very confident I would of passed. So these are the grades I want, i'm revising until my exams now, so if anyone could make me feel a little more confident it would be very much appreciated.
Language - B
Literature - A
Maths - A
Science - A
Geography - B
Catering - C
Pe - B

Thanks guys.

Hiya yh I hated my mocks too but got out with pretty good grades however I can guarantee that didn't happen because I winged it. I had to revise to achieve those grades and if you want those grades then my suggestion is you start your revision now because other people who revised for their mocks will be ahead of you in terms of learning the content so the sooner you start the better. Then once you no your spec thoroughly you then need to start your practice papers and drive through them all and then redo them to make sure you can answer better than the mark schemes. It's not that bad tbh a paper a week per subject will do you fine so no need to worry! Also ur generally expected to get a grade higher than what you get at your mocks so if you buckle down now and revise it'll pay off and you'll get the grades you deserve (which I hope is the grade you want or better lol). Wishing you the best of luck we're all in the same boat so remember you're not alone!!
Original post by amjam441
Hiya yh I hated my mocks too but got out with pretty good grades however I can guarantee that didn't happen because I winged it. I had to revise to achieve those grades and if you want those grades then my suggestion is you start your revision now because other people who revised for their mocks will be ahead of you in terms of learning the content so the sooner you start the better. Then once you no your spec thoroughly you then need to start your practice papers and drive through them all and then redo them to make sure you can answer better than the mark schemes. It's not that bad tbh a paper a week per subject will do you fine so no need to worry! Also ur generally expected to get a grade higher than what you get at your mocks so if you buckle down now and revise it'll pay off and you'll get the grades you deserve (which I hope is the grade you want or better lol). Wishing you the best of luck we're all in the same boat so remember you're not alone!!

Thank you so much! I am so determined to get want I want, and I know the only way to do this is revision, thank you so much for that, really means a lot! :-)
Don't worry I am sure that you will do great, just revise lots and effectively and you will get what you deserve. Good luck. (Btw: my friend got d's in her Spanish and English and came out with high A* in both at the end so anything is possible!!!)
Original post by LilyKitty
Don't worry I am sure that you will do great, just revise lots and effectively and you will get what you deserve. Good luck. (Btw: my friend got d's in her Spanish and English and came out with high A* in both at the end so anything is possible!!!)

its all about hard work in life, than you so much again!!

Quick Reply

Latest