The Student Room Group

Can I do A level business?

I am doing NCFE business and I did an assessment for it there were 6 tasks and I did the first 3 tasks fine, but I got sick on task 4,5 and 6 and I didn't complete 5 and 6. I asked my teachers whats going to happen and they said your work will be converted in to a level 1 pass which is equivalent to a D. My question is can I do A level business with a level 1 pass and 5 A*-C grades. The sixth form I have applied for have said you need 5 A*-C grades and a C in GCSE business if taken, or another comparable GCSEs qualification.
Original post by Johny12345
I am doing NCFE business and I did an assessment for it there were 6 tasks and I did the first 3 tasks fine, but I got sick on task 4,5 and 6 and I didn't complete 5 and 6. I asked my teachers whats going to happen and they said your work will be converted in to a level 1 pass which is equivalent to a D. My question is can I do A level business with a level 1 pass and 5 A*-C grades. The sixth form I have applied for have said you need 5 A*-C grades and a C in GCSE business if taken, or another comparable GCSEs qualification.

You're probably best off contacting the sixth form directly and explaining your circumstances. Some are very lenient, others not so much.
Mine accepted someone with 1 GCSE at a pass grade so...

Quick Reply

Latest