The Student Room Group

White guys..

...do you ever feel objectified by asian girls (brown and yellow) who just want to date you so they can they feel like they've made it or something?

"omg my bf is so great and tall and confident and [most of all] white"

Like if you were the same guy, but not white, they wouldnt give you the time of day.

edit: I'm not asian or white, so this is not me "expressing my butthurt" in any way.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ive never ever boasted about getting with a white guy.

Then again, I'm the only asian in the friend group.
o.O
Original post by iEthan
o.O

I'm guessing you're not asian or ethnic, which is why this is news to you.

Asian girls are crazy for white guys, even to the extent many of them shun men of their own race.
Original post by Photovoltaic.

Asian girls are crazy for white guys, even to the extent many of them shun men of their own race.

This just sounds like a massive generalisation imo but OK :holmes:

Was news to me too ngl..
This sounds like the opposite of @Mr Smurf
Why boast about the ethnicity of the guy? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yes, the academic study site, Quora. Many times I have seen psychological studies about asian women being attracted to men with accreditation from BPS et al, my apologies! I forgot. :yep:
Original post by iEthan
Ah yes, the academic study site, Quora. Many times I have seen psychological studies about asian women being attracted to men with accreditation from BPS et al, my apologies! I forgot. :yep:

oh now I see what you're trying to do. My response:

http://princesmall1.shoppertainment.netdna-cdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Pizza-MAfia.jpg
Original post by iEthan

People like you just want to see the world burn.
People like you just want to see the world burn.

Original post by iEthan

Quora is one of the most credible "social networks"
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Hmmmmmmmmm :tongue:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Wouldnt really call quora a social network.

It' basically just wikipedia + yahoo answers, except unlike yahoo answers they moderate out any stupid answers.
...do you ever feel objectified by asian girls (brown and yellow) who just want to date you so they can show you off to their friends? Like if you were the same guy, but not white, they wouldnt give you the time of day.

edit: I'm not asian or white, so this is not me "expressing my butthurt" in any way.

As long as I get money out of it (as you do from a lot of rich south East Asian girls) I could not care less
Does this even happen though?
Original post by AthiaKarim
Does this even happen though?

I've edited the OP. "Show off to their friends" wasnt exactly the best phrase to use.

But yes, there are a significant proportion of asian women (brown and yellow) who exhibit a very strong preference for white men, and some of them even wont date men of their own or other races.

It's actually quite a sad situation for asian men.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest