The Student Room Group

The irony of Poland not wanting immigrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by P357
Oo
so following this, if your mother had been gang-raped by a bunch of muslim immigrants or maybe some hypothetical daughter by a grooming gang(a la the ones in sweden et al). You'd still be all up for taking as many as possible?

Spoiler

You think that by changing the wording of a statement to a personal question will radically change my views?

Don't be so absurd and ridiculous!

Change my mind using rational and logical arguments, not by attempting to instill fear so that I would blindly follow you in whatever you say.
Reply 41
Original post by TheArtofProtest
You think that by changing the wording of a statement to a personal question will radically change my views?

Don't be so absurd and ridiculous!

Change my mind using rational and logical arguments, not by attempting to instill fear so that I would blindly follow you in whatever you say.

You literally just said "The fact that you think that someone would only support the refugees if they have not been robbed or raped by them". This statement literally states that you don't believe that people would definitely lose support for the muslim immigrants EVEN if they got "robbed or raped by them".Now i personally find that very hard to believe(and there are various instances that i could use to back this up,such as the mother of the boy in belgium who got raped by the iraqi assylum seeker in a swimming pool who is no longer pro "refugees welcome" like she used to be). So evidently since you made the statement then you must know something that i don't...Would you still be pro "refugees welcome" if your child got gang-raped by asylum seekers?

I don't at all care whether you change your mind or not. I'm just asking you to explain that statement you made.
Reply 42
Original post by TheArtofProtest
not by attempting to instill fear so that I would blindly follow you in whatever you say.
Strangely enough that part of your statement pretty much sums up how Islam works.
That is Poland for you.

What do you expect- they only stick to their own.
Reply 44
Lol at India getting more then Somalia??
Original post by Nadile
To be fair, it's not like the Polish government wants people to leave. They are doing what they can to keep the Polish people from moving out, it's just that they can't do much. It is a problem because it's the young people that are moving out.

Then why are they always opposed to measures that would reduce the attractiveness of the UK to Polish workers? E.g. restriction of benefits.
Original post by nuraf
Lol at India getting more then Somalia??

There are vastly more Indians than Somalis in the UK, so the overall crime figures will reflect this. Per capita rates would tell a very different story.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by LordMallard
Then why are they always opposed to measures that would reduce the attractiveness of the UK to Polish workers? E.g. restriction of benefits.

Is the government opposed to that, or are the immigrants? Also, you make it sound as if the restriction of benefits was to only be on Polish immigrants, that would just be discrimination. Plus it could screw over Polish people who already live here, I doubt that would make anything better.
Original post by Nadile
Is the government opposed to that, or are the immigrants? Also, you make it sound as if the restriction of benefits was to only be on Polish immigrants, that would just be discrimination. Plus it could screw over Polish people who already live here, I doubt that would make anything better.

The government were opposed to it, they have been during Cameron's attempted renegotiation when he was trying to limit migrant benefits. You could also adopt a system where it only applies to new migrants.
Reply 49
Original post by LordMallard
The government were opposed to it, they have been during Cameron's attempted renegotiation when he was trying to limit migrant benefits. You could also adopt a system where it only applies to new migrants.

I don't know what their logic behind that was. The Polish government consists of idiots to be honest.
Reply 50
Original post by Doug Stamper
This comes from the Daily Express, the UK's most biased, right-wing, pro UKIP, pro Putin newspaper.

Please get this cancer off my screen.

It feels like an episode of 'house of cards' reading your comment and the one above it, and then seeing your avatar.:colone:
Yes and because of this their country is being depopulated.

The current Polish government doesn't want people to leave.
Original post by Frank Underwood
Accused, and not convicted?

really?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sleepysnooze
really?

Please keep your racist, isolationist views out of here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending