The Student Room Group

Indians!!!Why is the colour of your skin considered really important?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by exoexo13
And to say I was once proud to call myself Indian :frown:

Lol, it is a bad factor but there's still so much to be proud about as an Indian. We're intelligent, successful people and we have tasty food :h:
Oh I never thought people in Pakistan were like that cos all of them I've met are really fair.

truss ik how they are like and it's unacceptable tbh
Reply 42
Original post by xobeauty
indian people are the most bad minded. one of the prettiest girls I know is of Indian descent and dark skinned she's prettier then most fair skin Indians that I've seen. Just because your fair skin doesn't mean your automatically prettier.

I agree but this isn't what media shows. Disgustingly, in India it's like that:frown:
Reply 43
Original post by Eternalflames
Lol, it is a bad factor but there's still so much to be proud about as an Indian. We're intelligent, successful people and we have tasty food :h:

Lol yh. No other curry better than an Indian curry:h:
Reply 44
Just fukin lol at any Indian/Pakistan hating themselves of there skin

Lol look at this brown beast.

[video="youtube;efW6t9SMTS8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efW6t9SMTS8[/video]

^^ Strong Masculine features and strong rapist mustache
Lol yh. No other curry better than an Indian curry:h:

Lol, I hate the word curry after growing up in England and getting bullied about it. When talking about Indian food, I just say I eat spiced vegetables and chicken with a spicy gravy. Because that's what curry is, the gravy.
Reply 46
Original post by Eternalflames
Lol, I hate the word curry after growing up in England and getting bullied about it. When talking about Indian food, I just say I eat spiced vegetables and chicken with a spicy gravy. Because that's what curry is, the gravy.

Oh lol. I just call literally anything I eat with rice curry even if it doesn't have gravy. :colondollar:
Original post by nuraf
Just fukin lol at any Indian/Pakistan hating themselves of there skin

That kind of brown is considered light brown in South Asia, and it's acceptable. They have a problem with dark brown skin.
I agree but this isn't what media shows. Disgustingly, in India it's like that:frown:

Well just make sure you let your little cousins and other little Indian girls know that they are beautiful.
Reply 49
Original post by ZuluK
My mum used to wear fair and lovely! Omg the memories 😂😂😂😂😂

my mum still does. in fact, im reading the ingerients in it right now: concealer, sunscreen, crap, more crap, more crap......
Reply 50

So ridiculous that when she was dark she was unhappy and only as she got fairer, she smiled.

:rofl:

I'm actually dying right now!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Reply 51
Original post by HS2030
my mum still does. in fact, im reading the ingerients in it right now: concealer, sunscreen, crap, more crap, more crap......

Looool

😂😂😂😂😂 it's probably for bleach in it 😂
My best friend has a comparatively darker skin colour than me and she constantly asks if I use 'bleaching' products....
Reply 53
Original post by ZuluK
Looool

😂😂😂😂😂 it's probably for bleach in it 😂

when i was 7, i put in on for eid ( im still fully indian, not one drop of paki blood in me) and it stung so bad :redface:
Reply 54
Original post by HS2030
when i was 7, i put in on for eid ( im still fully indian, not one drop of paki blood in me) and it stung so bad :redface:

Lol the rivalry between Indians and Pakistanis is showing and cuts deep 😂😂😂

Damnnnn, it probably has bleach or bicarbonate soda or something that causes your skin to fall off 😂
Original post by HS2030

Lol, it's not meant for kids. Shouldn't even be sold at all in my opinion
Original post by ZuluK

Damnnnn, it probably has bleach or bicarbonate soda or something that causes your skin to fall off 😂

https://www.truthinaging.com/review/fair-and-lovely-skin-lightening-cream
It has mercury and hydroquinone
Reply 57
Original post by ZuluK

shut up :tongue:
Mercury!!!!?????:eek:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 58
But aren't literally all Pakistanis white ?

nope am dark
Reply 59

Damn **** Mercury 😳

Original post by HS2030
shut up :tongue:
Mercury!!!!?????:eek:

Pakiiiiiissssssss ruleeeeeeeeeeeee

Original post by zanner
nope am dark

You're Pakistani? Since when? 😂 Am learning new things everyday ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest