The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rish17
Hello,I applied for Sociology and Psychology (combined honours) on the 2nd January and received offers as follows;
*7th Jan- York University
*12th Jan- Royal Holloway University
*7th Feb- Newcastle University
*19th Feb-Edinburgh University
*Still waiting for a response from Exeter Uni.
Anyone applying to the same/a similar course?
Good luck everyone :smile:

Congrats on your offers! I have applied to Psychology at Edinburgh, but haven't heard anything yet :smile: also St Andrews, Glasgow, Stirling and Heriot Watt.
Reply 2321
Original post by emily560
Congrats on your offers! I have applied to Psychology at Edinburgh, but haven't heard anything yet :smile: also St Andrews, Glasgow and Heriot Watt.

Thanks and Good Luck!!

Where do you reckon you'll firm?
Original post by Rish17
Thanks and Good Luck!!

Where do you reckon you'll firm?

Thank you! Have an offer from Glasgow but havent heard back from anywhere else just yet :redface:
I think I'd like to go to Glasgow or Stirling primarily, but I do really like Edinburgh and St Andrews so I'm torn!
What about you??
Has anyone attended an interview at Portsmouth university? If so, how long did you have to wait to find out if you had an offer or not?

I attended an interview there on thursday for paramedic science, the ucas site is down until tomorrow morning.

Bloody nerves!
Original post by TurtleyJade
Has anyone attended an interview at Portsmouth university? If so, how long did you have to wait to find out if you had an offer or not?

I attended an interview there on thursday for paramedic science, the ucas site is down until tomorrow morning.

Bloody nerves!

UCAS has been working did my firm and insurance last night. It says it down but must have finished early.
Original post by emily560
I've applied to Edinburgh for an MA in Psychology and haven't heard back yet! One of my friends has also applied for English lit at Edinburgh and he hasn't heard back either :smile:

i applied for the same course and i haven't heard back yet either!
I applied on 26 December for English lit and got offers from:

Cardiff Uni 19 January
Sheffield Uni 20 January
Leicester Uni 25 January
Kent Uni 15 February
Swansea 22 February
I applied on January 1st for English Lit and Creative Writing and received offers from:

Bangor: 19 January
Napier: 5 February
Swansea: 22 February

I'm still waiting on Dundee and Aberdeen, but maybe because I'm an EU student it takes longer?
Original post by ellenvt97
I applied on January 1st for English Lit and Creative Writing and received offers from:

I'm still waiting on Dundee and Aberdeen, but maybe because I'm an EU student it takes longer?

Scottish unis take forever to reply tbh, i'm still waiting for 4 out of my 5 choices and i'm a UK student
Original post by ellenvt97

My friend (we're from the EU as well) applied to Aberdeen too (&Edinburgh) for English lit in December and she's still waiting for both them, it does seem like Scottish unis take ages
Original post by dodgem98
i applied for the same course and i haven't heard back yet either!

Good luck!!
Still waiting for a reply from Edinburgh:colonhash:
Original post by slothonist
Still waiting for a reply from Edinburgh:colonhash:

Same but they do say that they will put their decision into UCAS by 31st March
Original post by AndyGrech
Same but they do say that they will put their decision into UCAS by 31st March

Yeah but people from my school have already got offers from them so I'm getting worried now haha
Yeah but people from my school have already got offers from them so I'm getting worried now haha

I know it sucks but theres still a chance no matter how late it comes
I know it sucks but theres still a chance no matter how late it comes

I suppose so, what have you applied for?
I suppose so, what have you applied for?

Graphic Design, you?
Graphic Design, you?

Geography :smile:
Already got offers for Law from Kent, Greenwich and Brunel. Waiting on Essex and Bradford still :/
Original post by Adelemyqueen
I applied on 26 December for English lit and got offers from:

Cardiff Uni 19 January
Sheffield Uni 20 January
Leicester Uni 25 January
Kent Uni 15 February
Swansea 22 February

Hey, I have an offer from Leicester for English as well, what are your opinions on the uni?

I applied quite late on the 18/02 and got an offer today from Leicester, still waiting for Newcastle, Southampton, Lancaster and Bangor.

Latest

Trending

Trending