The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Nursing offers Sept 2016 - child nursing

I was wondering if anyone has received offers for child nursing 2016 entry. I have attended interviews at Northumbria and Teesside in November but haven't heard back yet.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi. I had my interview this week for children's nursing and was informed that I am unlikely to hear until March. I love Northumbria uni. All the staff are so passionate and friendly, this is going to be a very long wait!! Good luck.
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
Original post by jamjar123
I was wondering if anyone has received offers for child nursing 2016 entry. I have attended interviews at Northumbria and Teesside in November but haven't heard back yet.

I have recieved an offer for March 2017 from Northumbria :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi everyone I have had interviews for Northumbria and Teesside I heard back from Northumbria 3 days after my interview with a conditional offer but I haven't heard from Teesside had anyone heard anything ?
Reply 4
Original post by Krose233
Hi everyone I have had interviews for Northumbria and Teesside I heard back from Northumbria 3 days after my interview with a conditional offer but I haven't heard from Teesside had anyone heard anything ?

Still nothing from Teesside for me! Did you get offered September or March? Which is your preferred choice?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I think they may wait until March at Teesside. September 2016 start, I'm not sure I haven't completely decided yet ? I'm happy to get a place at any with it being so competitive! Has anyone recieved an offer for Northumbria ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I think they may wait until March at Teesside. September 2016 start, I'm not sure I haven't completely decided yet ? I'm happy to get a place at any with it being so competitive! Has anyone recieved an offer for Northumbria ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok! Well done!:smile: I have an offer for Northumbria but for March :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Oh good well done aswell did you apply anywhere else ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Oh good well done aswell did you apply anywhere else ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I applied to Teesside, York, Huddersfield and Bradford too! I've had rejections form Huddersfield and Bradford and still waiting to hear from the other 2:smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by kjade95
Yes I applied to Teesside, York, Huddersfield and Bradford too! I've had rejections form Huddersfield and Bradford and still waiting to hear from the other 2:smile: you?

Oh well fingers crossed, I just applied for Northumbria and Teesside as I live in Durham and I don't want to move away :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10

When was your interview for Northumbria?
When was your interview for Northumbria?

It was the 18th of Jan this year!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
It was the 18th of Jan this year!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's amazing well done!
That's amazing well done!

Thank you when did you have your interview ? Did you apply anywhere else ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I had my interview for Northumbria on the 26th November! I also applied to Teesside and I'm still waiting to hear back from them, my interview was 12th November.
I had my interview for Northumbria on the 26th November! I also applied to Teesside and I'm still waiting to hear back from them, my interview was 12th November.

I think they both have a deadline of March so hopefully you will hear back soon I still haven't heard back off Teesside either ! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone for child nursing heard back from Teesside yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Has anyone for child nursing heard back from Teesside yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't heard on an offer/rejection since my interview in November. Seen that adult offers are going out now so hopefully soon!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjade95
Haven't heard on an offer/rejection since my interview in November. Seen that adult offers are going out now so hopefully soon!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea that's all I've seen upto now hopefully won't be long... I know child nursing doesn't have many places so maybe that's why it's taking longer ?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least you've had an interview - I sent in my UCAS application on the 8th of November, and Northumbria havent even replied to say whether I got an interview or not yet... :frown:

On a more positive note, I think they're probably waiting till the end of march to give you your decision - I know that's what Chester said to me, so chances are Northumbria are doing the same.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending