The Student Room Group

I am disgusted today

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nerak99
I tell you what, in a weeks time I will comment on gramscis hegemony wotsit and John can give us a short treatise on the conservation of angular momentum balanced with central acceleration as illustrated by Tee Ms original problem.

back off okay?
Original post by TeeEm
It somebody with "some mathematical knowledge" which know the maths room well and my personal activity.
He has done nothing to be reported but I think I know who he is (usernamewise)

Sorry, I got bored :tongue:

Can people really do this with A-level knowledge these days? I thought this was Edexcel M6 which no longer exists...
Original post by shamika

Can people really do this with A-level knowledge these days? I thought this was Edexcel M6 which no longer exists...

I do AQA M5, and polar coordinates are on there. The questions are not as challenging as this, however.
Reply 103
Original post by shamika

still on AQA
Original post by TeeEm
still on AQA

Is it also on MEI? They seem to include topics that aren't on most other exam boards.
this is why I never liked mechanics

decision and stats all the way!
Original post by TeeEm
still on AQA

Fair enough. I just looked - AQA Mechanics looks a lot harder than Edexcel. Central forces? Polar co-ordinates? Projectiles on inclined planes? All of that was Edexcel M6!
Reply 107
Original post by A Slice of Pi
Is it also on MEI? They seem to include topics that aren't on most other exam boards.

not any more
Original post by luminarychild
this is why I never liked mechanics

decision and stats all the way!

I'm the opposite way around xD
Original post by john2054
back off okay?

The point I was making in a rather oblique way is that, should I have any reason to visit the sociology forum I (or TeeM for that matter) could take part in debate about Marxist theory.

However, you pitch into a mathematics forum with a comment and somehow it's ok to blithely state that you have forgotten or never learned any of the relevant maths.

Although this is a reason why you are unable to make any sensible mathematical contribution to the conversation, you could easily have seen the credentials that TeeM has without proffering your uninvited and untutored contribution.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nerak99
The point I was making in a rather oblique way is that, should I have any reason to visit the sociology forum I (or TeeM for that matter) could take part in debate about Marxist theory.

However, you pitch into a mathematics forum with a comment and somehow it's ok to blithely state that you have forgotten or never learned any of the relevant maths.

Although this is a reason why you are unable to make any sensible mathematical contribution to the conversation, you could easily have seen the credentials that TeeM has without proffering your uninvited and untutored contribution.

Or TeeEm can make threads that aren't "I am disgusted today" and instead say "Hey you lot, want to solve this tough question"?

Are you suggesting that every time someone makes a comment they should take a detailed look at people's profile before posting? If you're going to be oblique, you've got to expect responses like this 🙄

Note: I don't have a problem with TeeEm posting these threads, but then it's a bit crap of regulars to shout at users who don't know his style if he purposefully names threads to make them take the bait.
Original post by shamika
Or TeeEm can make threads that aren't "I am disgusted today" and instead say "Hey you lot, want to solve this tough question"?

Are you suggesting that every time someone makes a comment they should take a detailed look at people's profile before posting? If you're going to be oblique, you've got to expect responses like this 🙄

Note: I don't have a problem with TeeEm posting these threads, but then it's a bit crap of regulars to shout at users who don't know his style if he purposefully names threads to make them take the bait.

I am only suggesting that before making a critical comment, you should familiarise yourself with the thing you are criticising and ensure that you have at least a semblance of familiarity with the material involved.
Original post by nerak99

again 'back off'

i may not be very good at maths, but i am nearly a graduate, and also know some martial arts. so i guess you don't appreciate who you are ****ing with okay?
again 'back off'

i may not be very good at maths, but i am nearly a graduate, and also know some martial arts. so i guess you don't appreciate who you are ****ing with okay?

A maths graduate? If not why the hell are you on this forum?!
Reply 114
also know some martial arts. so i guess you don't appreciate who you are ****ing with okay?

H5.jpg
This has been an odd thread from start to finish.
Well I am not a maths graduate but know quite a lot of maths. However I am very interested to know whether threats were a core part of your argument in that recent presentation on Marxism.
again 'back off'

What are you still doing here? You are making yourself look like a child, you are not a very respectable martial artist if you insinuate physical violence over an internet forum website. You'd fit right in with Year 7 at my school.
Ok John, I have given you rep for entertainment value but I think it is time to draw a line.
Original post by TeeEm
H5.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest