The Student Room Group

30 Days To Cover Everything

Doing Maths and Triple Science, can it be done? AS levels. Want to get it done by April so not as stressed later on. Need AAAA
Reply 1
Depends on the detail in which you wish to cover everything. If you want to just make condensed notes on all of them then this is very possible.
Original post by Kozmo
Depends on the detail in which you wish to cover everything. If you want to just make condensed notes on all of them then this is very possible.

Do you think if condensed notes have been made on all 4, the month of april and half of May will be enough to learn it all? ( Don't need to make notes for maths and i pretty much am ahead of the class in terms of learning anyway)
Reply 3
Original post by banterlona222
Do you think if condensed notes have been made on all 4, the month of april and half of May will be enough to learn it all? ( Don't need to make notes for maths and i pretty much am ahead of the class in terms of learning anyway)

I'd say that's pushing it a bit. The three sciences, in particular Biology have A LOT of content. Begin making notes now and I'm sure you'll have plenty of time.
Yessss, finally a thread in which I'am of some help.

Here are some background information: I did 13 iGCSE in 1 year as a homeschooled student. This allowed me to learn many skills which hopefully proves that it is quite possible.

Here is where the fun begins, I think we are doing the exact same A levels(Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology). Same thing here exactly, want to finish by mid-march for Maths, and April for the sciences. I think its completely possible to get 4As , especially as this is the prefect time to start.

I recommend to not only make notes, but to learn them. Therefore this ends you with the end of March, knowing your syllabus and ready to get a crack on on those papers. Completely possible, and I'am putting my hobbies, Youtube on the line to prove that this is going to work,

Have fun and keep us updated on your progress :biggrin:
Original post by Kozmo
I'd say that's pushing it a bit. The three sciences, in particular Biology have A LOT of content. Begin making notes now and I'm sure you'll have plenty of time.

Cheers
Original post by AlphaWolfZ
Yessss, finally a thread in which I'am of some help.

Here are some background information: I did 13 iGCSE in 1 year as a homeschooled student. This allowed me to learn many skills which hopefully proves that it is quite possible.

Here is where the fun begins, I think we are doing the exact same A levels(Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology). Same thing here exactly, want to finish by mid-march for Maths, and April for the sciences. I think its completely possible to get 4As , especially as this is the prefect time to start.

I recommend to not only make notes, but to learn them. Therefore this ends you with the end of March, knowing your syllabus and ready to get a crack on on those papers. Completely possible, and I'am putting my hobbies, Youtube on the line to prove that this is going to work,

Have fun and keep us updated on your progress :biggrin:

Let's do this. Check PMS
Let's do this. Check PMS

I am also doing these 4 subjects. I am planning on making notes by the end of march. Then from april till the end of exam, do past papers.
Reply 8
I'm doing the exact same subjects, by the way, and I hope to have finished all my notes by the end of March or mid April (latest) - although, this may be a little bit ambitious as I'm yet to cover all content in any of my subjects 😅
Original post by Kozmo
I'm doing the exact same subjects, by the way, and I hope to have finished all my notes by the end of March or mid April (latest) - although, this may be a little bit ambitious as I'm yet to cover all content in any of my subjects 😅

u aiming for AAAA to? good luck :smile:
Reply 10
u aiming for AAAA to? good luck :smile:

I am indeed! Thank you, you too! :smile:
Original post by Kozmo
I am indeed! Thank you, you too! :smile:

so you gonna start learning the stuff in april?
Original post by dragonblazer11
I am also doing these 4 subjects. I am planning on making notes by the end of march. Then from april till the end of exam, do past papers.

When u acc gonna learn the stuff bro?
I do the same subjects and find chemistry the hardest, biology is easy providing you make notes to ensure you memorize, physics is easy providing you understand it but to ensure this you should do plenty of practice questions and the same for maths

Quick Reply

Latest