The Student Room Group

Sexiest Nationality

Not the most original of questions, but as TSR is so international it'd be interesting to know which nationalities are the most and least attractive to you all.
All nationalities, races and genders are beautiful in their own way :biggrin:
Well, nationality is where someone is born so I take it you mean what race you think is attractive?
Reply 3
Original post by Longshot700
Well, nationality is where someone is born so I take it you mean what race you think is attractive?

I realise that ethnicity doesn't necessarily correlate with one's nationality, but the culture of a nation will still have a certain effect on the individual (habits, accent, etc.), so that was what I was thinking of.

Feel free to link it to ethnicity, though. Also interesting.
Original post by Desideria
I realise that ethnicity doesn't necessarily correlate with one's nationality, but the culture of a nation will still have a certain effect on the individual (habits, accent, etc.), so that was what I was thinking of.

Feel free to link it to ethnicity, though. Also interesting.

Well for culture I'll say English Middle Class.

For ethnicity, I have a weakness for half asian, half white girls. Tris Dahliwal, Malika Haydon etc.
For British whites: Irish :sogood: Look at how cool some of their men can be.

For Asians: Koreans :sogood: Look at how husky and hunky some of their men can be.

For blacks: All of em :teehee:

For brown (Arab, South Asian, Americas, Pacific Islands): Latino :h:
Reply 7
I don't have any, I didn't used to like Asian or black girls until I met a really fit Korean and Kenyan. I don't have a strong preference for language either, it's less the language and more the person using the language that makes it sexy; imo Slavic accents are quite cold and manly though, I do prefer a milder and expressive Irish, Spanish or Italian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending