The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Nursing 2016

Hi Guys, I've been accepted to study adult nursing at De Montfort starting in September. I've been searching for other people who will be studying any kind of nursing at De Montfort in September? I'm so excited to start I just need someone else to get excited with hahaha! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloemchenry
Hi Guys, I've been accepted to study adult nursing at De Montfort starting in September. I've been searching for other people who will be studying any kind of nursing at De Montfort in September? I'm so excited to start I just need someone else to get excited with hahaha! :smile:

I have a conditional offer for Child Nursing, I'm just waiting on BCU but De Montfort is my firm choice, I really can't wait to start:smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by SophieBee1997
I have a conditional offer for Child Nursing, I'm just waiting on BCU but De Montfort is my firm choice, I really can't wait to start:smile:

Oooo well done! I confirmed DMU as my firm choice today, will you be staying at DMU or living at home? I'm so excited now too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm staying in halls for the first year then hope to get a flat with my best friends for the other two years, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm staying in halls for the first year then hope to get a flat with my best friends for the other two years, how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the same with me but I need to find some friends in my first year to move in with but I'm not worrying about that yet haha! Which halls do you reckon you'll go for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

Hiya. I also have a conditional offer for DMU child branch for sept. Waiting on another uni at the min but think I'm going to firm DMU too :smile:
Reply 6
I'm also doing adult nursing!!' I took a gap year but I'll also be starting in September :biggrin: I have friends who go there and they love it! So I can't wait to start 😊
I'm hoping to start sept 2016 just did the maths and literacy test yesterday, does anyone no what percentage is needed to pass
Original post by Dani.maz
I'm also doing adult nursing!!' I took a gap year but I'll also be starting in September :biggrin: I have friends who go there and they love it! So I can't wait to start 😊

Oooo how exciting! I'm so pleased to find someone else doing the same as me, are you staying in student accommodation? I'm so excited😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nicky19813
I'm hoping to start sept 2016 just did the maths and literacy test yesterday, does anyone no what percentage is needed to pass

I'm not sure, I don't think they even marked mine because my interview was straight after so they wouldn't have time to mark it and then I got an offer the next morning so not sure! Hopefully you hear back soon xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure, I don't think they even marked mine because my interview was straight after so they wouldn't have time to mark it and then I got an offer the next morning so not sure! Hopefully you hear back soon xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are doing interviews seperate days for us, im worried because i ran out of time, hopibg i did enough to pass x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are doing interviews seperate days for us, im worried because I ran out of time, hoping i did enough to pass x x
Reply 12
Ah me too! :smile: Great to find someone before I actually start, and yea I'm hoping to stay in waterway gardens because they said that, that was the accodmation for nurses! What about you? 😋 X
Posted from TSR Mobile
Im doing nursing at DMU in september too! so excited! I also took a gap year but this one has been my favourite from the start! I will probably live in Waterway Gardens too, although im torn between that and Liberty Park, but WWG is better for nursing right?
Ah me too! :smile: Great to find someone before I actually start, and yea I'm hoping to stay in waterway gardens because they said that, that was the accodmation for nurses! What about you? 😋 X
Posted from TSR Mobile

I just booked my room in Waterway Gardens! I'm in number 5 Sage Road😁 I'm so excited! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zoesymonds03
Im doing nursing at DMU in september too! so excited! I also took a gap year but this one has been my favourite from the start! I will probably live in Waterway Gardens too, although im torn between that and Liberty Park, but WWG is better for nursing right?

They recommend that nurses stay together in the first year as the course is so intense so we can support each other! If you're in other halls the people on other courses might not understand your stresses and the fact that you have a night shift or something and might be loud, would be nice to see you at Waterways but wouldn't want you to go somewhere you don't like x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
I just booked mine too! .. I have no clue what one I booked though, I literally just clicked on one because it wouldn't let me click anything else :s-smilie: it says I'm WG-S-05-04, so not sure what that means haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just booked mine too! .. I have no clue what one I booked though, I literally just clicked on one because it wouldn't let me click anything else :s-smilie: it says I'm WG-S-05-04, so not sure what that means haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG we are in the same house!! You're room 4 and I'm room 6, I think our rooms are opposite each other haha x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18

OMG we are in the same house!! You're room 4 and I'm room 6, I think our rooms are opposite each other haha x
OMG hahah :smile: what a coincidence 😆 X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I'm doing adult nursing in September (conditional offer) and i have booked my room the other week (well reserved it basically) I'm on mint road house 3 room 1 anyone else in or near my house?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending