The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

University of Chester 2016 September Nurses

Hi, I've got an unconditional offer from Chester uni to start in September (Warrington Campus) and I was just wondering whether anyone else had and whether we should make a Facebook group or st to get to know each other 😊
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ZakT
Hi, I've got an unconditional offer from Chester uni to start in September (Warrington Campus) and I was just wondering whether anyone else had and whether we should make a Facebook group or st to get to know each other 😊

Hi, I have an interview at Chester for Adult Nursing next week and was just wondering if you could give me any advice for preparation? Like what type of questions did they ask you? I would really appreciate it if you would help!

Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by gemrisnes
Hi, I have an interview at Chester for Adult Nursing next week and was just wondering if you could give me any advice for preparation? Like what type of questions did they ask you? I would really appreciate it if you would help!

Hey! Keep in mind care needs and the 6 C's of nursing and you should be fine... It's mostly discussion based. There's also a maths test, but if you've got a good grasp of maths it shouldn't be too difficult! Hope this helps & good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by ZakT
Hey! Keep in mind care needs and the 6 C's of nursing and you should be fine... It's mostly discussion based. There's also a maths test, but if you've got a good grasp of maths it shouldn't be too difficult! Hope this helps & good luck!

Okay thanks! Did they give you a scenario? Is there an english test aswell? I've forgotten some stuff from maths because it's been ages since I've done it but I've been going over it for the past couple of weeks! Thank you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ZakT

Hey, i'll be starting Chester University, Warrington Campus in September too! What branch of nursing are you going into?x
Reply 5
Original post by xgemlou
Hey, i'll be starting Chester University, Warrington Campus in September too! What branch of nursing are you going into?x

I'm going to be studying Adult Nursing, and you?
Reply 6
Original post by ZakT

Hey! I've got a conditional offer for Chester uni Warrington campus as well!! Will you be firming Chester?
Reply 7
Original post by Emma_L_x
Hey! I've got a conditional offer for Chester uni Warrington campus as well!! Will you be firming Chester?

Firmed Chester yesterday, and you?
Reply 8
Original post by ZakT
Firmed Chester yesterday, and you?

Still waiting to hear back from a uni before I can accept an offer, still unsure of where I want to go but will more than likely be firming Chester.
Reply 9
Original post by ZakT

I have an unconditional offer to start in September at Warrington Campus too! are you doing adult nursing?
I'm doing mental health nursing in September :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by LizBarnes
I'm doing mental health nursing in September :smile:

Me too!
I had my interview last week at Chester.
How long did it take for them to get back to you?
Reply 13
I had my interview last week at Chester.
How long did it take for them to get back to you?

I had my interview on Wednesday and found out on the Monday. I emailed them Monday and they said up to 4 weeks but then offered me a place later that day 😊
Original post by SophL21
I had my interview on Wednesday and found out on the Monday. I emailed them Monday and they said up to 4 weeks but then offered me a place later that day 😊

My interview was Wednesday too! I hope I get in 😞
Reply 15
My interview was Wednesday too! I hope I get in 😞

Maybe e-mail them like I did? It can't do any harm. I'm sure you'll be fine and get a place! What branch of nursing have you applied for?
Original post by SophL21
Maybe e-mail them like I did? It can't do any harm. I'm sure you'll be fine and get a place! What branch of nursing have you applied for?

Yeah I may do, they did say it could take 2-4 weeks at the interview but you got your offer so quick! I applied for adult nursing, you?
Reply 17
Yeah I may do, they did say it could take 2-4 weeks at the interview but you got your offer so quick! I applied for adult nursing, you?

I already have a degree in something else so maybe thats why it was so quick, not sure though. Yeah I know i'm just really impatient so I e-mailed! I'm doing mental health nursing
Oh really? Maybe they're just going through everyone who was at the interview. I still haven't heard back from them it's driving me insane!!
Reply 19
Oh really? Maybe they're just going through everyone who was at the interview. I still haven't heard back from them it's driving me insane!!

I'd honestly e-mail their admissions I'm sure it helped them along in Giving me my decision!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending