The Student Room Group

Changing university - student finance

I started at Dundee university in September and moved back home to study at Chester university. I have been at Chester now for a month and my student finance still hasn’t been changed saying I’m studying at Chester.

I went through all the right procedures to change my student finance, i gave a number to Chester so they can tell student finiacne that I am studying somewhere else and I have been in contact with student finance multiple times and they have said it’s still processing in the system.

And now Chester wants my tuition fees but I don’t have the £9250 because my student finance has not been updated.

What do I do ?
Original post by katyob289
I started at Dundee university in September and moved back home to study at Chester university. I have been at Chester now for a month and my student finance still hasn’t been changed saying I’m studying at Chester.

I went through all the right procedures to change my student finance, i gave a number to Chester so they can tell student finiacne that I am studying somewhere else and I have been in contact with student finance multiple times and they have said it’s still processing in the system.

And now Chester wants my tuition fees but I don’t have the £9250 because my student finance has not been updated.

What do I do ?

Hi there,

Do you know if Chester has sent us a Change of Circumstances (COC) to confirm that you're now studying with then?

If so, when did they send this?

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by katyob289

What do I do ?

Hi @katyob289

We've sent you a private message to ask for some personal details so that we can look into this for you.

Thanks
Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending