The Student Room Group

Loans and grants

Hi...I am a mature student. Is there another loan/grant that I'm missing out on other than the government loan? I am due to start MSc Pre-registration Nursing at Chester in September.
Google Learning Support Fund, it's an NHS bursary for some NHS courses, worth about an extra £5000 per year.
Original post by JoRobbins
Hi...I am a mature student. Is there another loan/grant that I'm missing out on other than the government loan? I am due to start MSc Pre-registration Nursing at Chester in September.

Hello @JoRobbins

I hope you're well! If by the government loan you're talking about the NHS Learning Support Fund, then yes that is the only thing available really. If you do have children under your care, check if you'll be eligible for the "Parental Support" that may also help!

Best wishes,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 3
Original post by mackers_ire
Google Learning Support Fund, it's an NHS bursary for some NHS courses, worth about an extra £5000 per year.

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @JoRobbins

I hope you're well! If by the government loan you're talking about the NHS Learning Support Fund, then yes that is the only thing available really. If you do have children under your care, check if you'll be eligible for the "Parental Support" that may also help!

Best wishes,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Thank you Jade! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending