The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1260
Original post by u12lg7
The guidance on target intakes is still not out from the SFC, and no University is going to send out their offers until they release that.

The offers that have been released so far are probably the top 5% or 10% of interviewees, and are the cream of the crop.

I feel we will be waiting another while yet.

Aberdeen is sending out its last offers today, Edinburgh sent out all its offers, St Andrews sent out its offers.

Dundee will have all of its offers sent by Friday apparently.

So literally that leaves Glasgow in Scotland.
(edited 8 years ago)
Maybe Glasgow will send them on Friday...Fridays are always a good day to send stuff out...means you can go home and not have pesky phonecalls from panicking soon-to-be med students :colondollar:
Offer yesterday in the very early hours (email from University). Track updated yesterday evening with an AB conditional. Second name begins with A so alphabetical order may be true, and I'm a Scottish school leaver. Chiming in to let peeps know offers are slowly trickling out of admissions, so hang in there!
Original post by PineappleExpre55
Offer yesterday in the very early hours (email from University). Track updated yesterday evening with an AB conditional. Second name begins with A so alphabetical order may be true, and I'm a Scottish school leaver. Chiming in to let peeps know offers are slowly trickling out of admissions, so hang in there!

Congratulations and thank you for the reassurance!
Any internationals heard back yet???
So I was chatting to a friend whose in medicine and apparently her other friend who applied to medicine just got given an interview for Glasgow for this Friday...apparently they aren't done interviewing...
Reply 1266
Nope. And my last name's T. So it will be a while before I hear anything from the uni. :/
Reply 1267
I just got an offer for conditional 2:1 on my degree. Came through just now on UCAS only! My surname begins with C. Good luck guys!
I just got a conditional offer for an A and B! My surname begins with a K so I don't know if the alphabetical order thing is completely correct :smile:
Offer - school leaver, AB, surname F!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Just got an offer conditional of a 2:1...so pleased as one of my top choices :smile: Good luck to everyone else
Any RUK offers yet??
Unconditional offer, Scottish gap year, second name beginning with D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional offer! Scottish school leaver ☺️☺️
Reply 1274
The only reason I'm still sane is that it looks like no RUK offers have been given out, judging by the posts here at least :eek:
Nope. I'm not sane. :frown:
Congratulations to those with an offer!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulation guys!!!
Offer of a 2:1, so happy as this is my first choice! Track updated at 19:17. Also, I'm a Scottish applicant.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Fibsy
The only reason I'm still sane is that it looks like no RUK offers have been given out, judging by the posts here at least :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhaha me too!! Congratulations everyone
Original post by Fibsy

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know! I'm RUK but heard nothing so far.... the wait is torture!!!

HUGE congrats to everyone with offers so far! you all must be so happy!
Offer!!!!!! Conditional on AB at AH SO buzzing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending