The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Collingwood college 2016

Hello everyone! I've been looking for a Collingwood College thread but I just couldn't find one -have to say I didn't look into it that well- so I decided to create one myself since some of the colleges already have their own threats. It could be nice to get to know each other and be in touch I guess I don't know.

I'm, hopefully, going to be studying Law in Durham and am planning to go to the Open Days in 22nd of this month as a residential visitor. Is anyone else going?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There wasn't a thread I think, but there's quite a few of us on the Durham fresher's fb group!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey I got an offer to study Modern Languages at Collingwood. Do you know much about it? I was allocated here but it wasn't my first choice. I'm going to the visiting day on the 22nd :smile:
Original post by glitter45
Hey I got an offer to study Modern Languages at Collingwood. Do you know much about it? I was allocated here but it wasn't my first choice. I'm going to the visiting day on the 22nd :smile:

Aww thats great i dont know mug just that it's one one of the most active colleges sports wise i think thats all i know really xx
hiya , im an offer holder for PPE - I didn't pick a college so they allocated me here which is great ^_^ cause it is probs more diverse than the other colleges plus from the south east woop woop
Reply 5
Original post by Sugar_1998
hiya , im an offer holder for PPE - I didn't pick a college so they allocated me here which is great ^_^ cause it is probs more diverse than the other colleges plus from the south east woop woop

Are you going to the open days? ☺️
Original post by Pauli14
Are you going to the open days? ☺️

yh 21st and staying for dinner ^_^

u?
Reply 7
Original post by Sugar_1998
yh 21st and staying for dinner ^_^

u?

On the 21st as well, but I'm staying the night☺️
Original post by Pauli14
On the 21st as well, but I'm staying the night☺️

see ya then
Reply 9
Hey, I've been placed at Collingwood too :smile: I'm also coming to the vist day on the 22nd, do you know if we're meant to bring a guest or just come us?
Reply 10
Original post by angellen
Hey, I've been placed at Collingwood too :smile: I'm also coming to the vist day on the 22nd, do you know if we're meant to bring a guest or just come us?

Your parents can go with you, but no one is allowed to stay in the college but you☺️
Reply 11
Looks like this thread became a bit quiet :smile:

I, too, was allocated to Collingwood College and I'm going to study Music. Besides, I'm an international applicant from Germany!
Original post by Schluni
Looks like this thread became a bit quiet :smile:

I, too, was allocated to Collingwood College and I'm going to study Music. Besides, I'm an international applicant from Germany!

I know right , like Collingwood is the largest college this chat should be hype
:colonhash:
Reply 13
Hey,

I just got allocated to Collingwood. Hopefully will study law from 2016 at Durham! :smile:

I'm an international applicant from Mumbai. Anybody else for law at Collingwood?

Thanks!
I am allocated in Collingwood for Law with foundation
Eu student from Greece
Hello I am allocated for law in Collingwood but with foundation.
Reply 16
hey guys there is a chat on facebook with loads more people
Reply 17
its called collingsquad
Reply 18
Original post by wania98
its called collingsquad

Hi I'm unable to find that on Facebook. Could you please post the link here?

Reply 19
my name is itowan sagay if you can find me on facebook message me and i will add you cause its more of a chat then a group

Quick Reply

Latest