The Student Room Group

New GCSEs for English Lang & Lit. and Maths

Hello, I'm in Year 10 and my maths teacher (i hate him, he's a stupid c*nt :angry:) gives us mock exams without telling us to revise the day after :mad:. I'm just worried... do these mocks count as our final grade :frown:? Or do we give the real exam in Year 11 in summer 2017? Thank you :s-smilie:. P.s. I'm on the Edexcel exam board for both English and Maths.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
Hello, I'm in Year 10 and my maths teacher (i hate him, he's a stupid c*nt :angry:) gives us mock exams without telling us to revise the day after :mad:. I'm just worried... do these mocks count as our final grade :frown:? Or do we give the real exam in Year 11 in summer 2017? Thank you :s-smilie:. P.s. I'm on the Edexcel exam board for both English and Maths.

They don't count towards anything lol.
Original post by jamestg
They don't count towards anything lol.

oh okay...
Reply 3
Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
Hello, I'm in Year 10 and my maths teacher gives us mock exams without telling us to revise the day after :mad:. I'm just worried... do these mocks count as our final grade :frown:? Or do we give the real exam in Year 11 in summer 2017? Thank you :s-smilie:. P.s. I'm on the Edexcel exam board for both English and Maths.

The first time real GCSEs with the new 9-1 grades will be available is Summer 2017. No exams before that wil count towards your final grade.
Original post by Compost
The first time real GCSEs with the new 9-1 grades will be available is Summer 2017. No exams before that wil count towards your final grade.

Okay, thank u :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest